Reply To: Was Tanzania’s Pres. John Magufuli Assassinated For Exposing COVID Plandemic

Forums Conspiracy Theories Was Tanzania’s Pres. John Magufuli Assassinated For Exposing COVID Plandemic Reply To: Was Tanzania’s Pres. John Magufuli Assassinated For Exposing COVID Plandemic

K2
    Participant
    US
    It has all been a globalist movement pushed by China. The reason most is playing out in US is that we are a symbol of freedom, “a shining city on a hill” if you will. I ask you to think back. What flag did the Hong Kong people wave when seekimg their freedom? And who were the people in the middle east writing signs in English to? We are this world’s greatest hope for freedom in our lifetime.

We have been given a wonderful gift by being Americans, but that git comes with the responsibility of maintaining that freedom. I’m talking to 10%ers. I know you generally agree. But how? 1st, never miss an opportunity to vote, it’s basic and may seem useless, sure, but without it, freedom fails quickly. 2nd, raise your kids right, it takes effort, but find ways to do it, even if that means taking them out of public school and homeschooling them. 3rd, speak out in whatever way you can. I don’t care if it is going maskless, talking to coworkers or supporting those who would otherwise be canceled. Find a way to make a difference. Lastly, draw a line in the sand, when they come for the guns, unite. Don’t give them up and don’t let your neighbor’s get taken either.  It may be our last line of defense, but we may need it soon with the way things are going.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.