Reply To: Woman arrested in Galveston for not wearing a mask

Forums Real News Woman arrested in Galveston for not wearing a mask Reply To: Woman arrested in Galveston for not wearing a mask

K2
    Participant
    US
    Don’t misunderstand. I’m not arguing for a vaccine that roughly equates to a large injection of antibodies. Long term it does nothing. That was not really the point of my above reply.

I’m going on a tangent, but coming back. In 2020, BLM rioters went and accosted random people in the street telling them to raise their fist and say black lives matter. It is worth noting that saying black lives do matter was not enough. A similar thing was done during the rise of communism in China. Why? If they can make you do 1 small things out of fear, you adjust to giving in and they can make you do more. Don’t believe me, look at the push for 2 masks. But also note that where masks are informed, shutdowns are too.

When I stopped wearing a mask, it wasn’t for comfort. And when I started telling people here to not wear a mask, it was not because I think the are ugly. The more you give in to these soft tyrranies, the less you will stand against their final push to take over.

So full circle, like I said at the end of my last post in this thread, try it. Sometime when you have extra time, say you have a medical reason. If they ask for a doctor’s note say you forgot it. They may ask you to leave, so that is why you do it when there is extra time. So you may go somewhere else. Again, be safe and agreeable. But try it.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.