Reply To: I Struck Back Against the Mask Nonsense

Forums General Topics I Struck Back Against the Mask Nonsense Reply To: I Struck Back Against the Mask Nonsense

Benzadmiral
    Participant

K2: Benzadmiral, i applaud you for taking the time to push back against such a rude store clerk. However, I am sad to say that I am not sure it accomplished much. First, all that they promised was that this guy was going to get “retraining”. It will lkkely be online which means he will play it in the background while doing other things. I hate this,but i think ee need to practice a cancel culture of our own. That guy was way out of line, and if you seek change, unfortunarely i think we need to demand he be fired in situations like this. If we can win small battles like this, we may be able to preserve freedom without the looming civil war.

All that said, good job standing against the soyboy. Every little change toward sanity is a step in the right direction.

You may be right.  But then, it might have annoyed him — which is all I could really hope for.  A big company like AAP might be reluctant to fire a manager (not a clerk, though they were annoying too) who turns in good numbers.  The district manager gave me the impression that he himself was *at the store* for most of the 5 hours, though.  And he gave me quite the compliment, telling me that my written description tallied almost exactly with the video they had of the incident.  That alone would have made my day!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Benzadmiral.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Benzadmiral.