16 YEAR-OLDS VOTING

Forums The W&J Show – General 16 YEAR-OLDS VOTING

Participant
    US
    *** I ALREADY COVERED THIS IN MY POST ABOUT THE MOVIE WILD IN THE STREETS ***

LOOK IT UP.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Finger.
    Iacet nobilitas mea.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Beamus
      Participant
      US
      Why not have 16 year olds voting.  Joementia got more vote from people that didn’t exist than 16 year olds that would actually vote!!
      "The world would be a much more entertaining place if stupidity was painful."    Neal Boortz
      Finger
      Participant
      US
      You making a joke out of it – and not taking it seriously, makes you a part of the problem wittingly or unwittingly.

Look up the movie done in 1968 – Wild in the Streets.

Iacet nobilitas mea.
      George
      Participant
      US

Full Film

Finger
        Participant
        US
        Well done.  It’s been a while since I have seen it…it’s dated and a little corny, but the underlying plot…strangely matches with a lot of today.
        Iacet nobilitas mea.
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none
      I saw on Fox News that  AOC, Omar and their “The Squad” in Washington, with a straight face, actually proposed legislation–to allow incarcerated felons in prison full VOTING RIGHTS!!

Thank goodness even the LIBERAL DEMOCRATS in Congress session shot the whacked out idea down!!

So I’m not surprised to see suggestions for the minimum voting age to 16.

DirtDoctor
      Participant
      none
      as a person who has been 16 years old, we should not let 16 year olds vote. if i could have voted at 16 i would have voted for cigarettes and fun dip candy for president and VP.
      -Proud Oyster-person.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.