4/23/21 discussion

Forums The W&J Show – General 4/23/21 discussion

Participant
    US
    Morning 10%ers.

I hope y’all have a Good Friday and transition to a relaxing weekend. I’m new on the platform but wanted to stimulate a conversation for the Friday show. Drop your responses below and engage with one another. The goal is to strike conversation to shift the direction the country is heading back in a positive way.

1. what are some ways the left and media attack you as a conservative/libertarian?

2. What are you doing to “fight” back?

3. What companies/organizations out there have bought in to the woke’ism, and can you live without them?
    4. Name some companies that haven’t gone full liberal liar so the rest of us can support them.

5. What other questions do you think would be beneficial to discuss in this forum?

Guys and gals let’s all band together and get a good conversation going, but it isn’t enough to talk about it in here. Go out and live by the words you speak. The left is trying to bully us into thinking we’re all stupid, racist, science denying and so on, but we know non of that is true. Thanks in advance.

Oh and don’t forget boys and girls to….

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Replies
      BayouMerica18
      Participant
      US
      Posting this at midnight(working dogs) but hope to wake up to a good discussion!
      K2
      Participant
      US
      I like this thread. Welcome aboard bayoumerica.

2. My primary step of pushback has been to not wear masks. I have pushed it here as well. I have bought guns and trained with them. Used the first Biden stimulus to buy an AR15. But mostly tried to live in freedom and encouraged others to do the same including on Facebook, but I have to be more subtle there. I have also put my money where my mouth is. I subscribed to the daily wire, the epoch times and advertise here.

4. Home depot has been playing the middle of the road which today makes them right wing wackos. But don’t forget small businesses. Most are to busy holding on for dear life to take sides. Support them too, I promise it is appreciated.

Thats my 2 cents. Again, welcome aboard.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
        BayouMerica18
        Participant
        US
        Outstanding answer and thanks for the welcome.

I couldn’t agree more about supporting small business. I try to do my part when choosing somewhere to eat/shop.

I could work on my social media use. FB hates us and censors us anyway they can (hence why we are here) I will say that I do not hold my tongue on FB. I comment and share what I believe. They’re trying to silence the silent majority but I hope other people see my comments and it gives them encouragement to call out the lefts BS.
        thanks for the response K2

Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      Georgia on board here. Have to give this one some thought.
        BayouMerica18
        Participant
        US
        Yeah let me know what you think
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      My $0.02 Academy Sports off the shopping list, Woka Cola also, All major league sports, no faceslap, twitter, or other popular social media platforms.

I only shop local business’ and restaurants, local farmers markets (better and fresher produce) no big box stores local hardware or Tractor Supply and local butcher.

I don’t buy anything on line with the exception of work clothes but it is still a Louisiana company LAPCO (need FRC work clothes) they are the best and have GREAT prices and made in America.

And a local gun store also!!!

Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      The media attacks us with the narratives assigned them by the deep state “retired” cia operatives that work as “consultants” for the brainwash networks.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      We fight back by unabashedly proclaiming our views about the modern fascism that has taken over the swamp that Pres. Trump started the draining process on.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      We already live a spartan life and can do without any of those corporate fascists

Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      and now to number 5: what other questions…. I’ll have to ponder that one.

Billw
      Participant
      US
      Great way to start a discussion on here! Not going to address each one but make a more general response that gets to the core of it. The mask thing is a just a example of what they are doing and I don’t agree with it. They are trying to take more control of us and we need to resist and stand strong against it! As far as companies, I have stopped buying from many of them, but agree with Ken that just don’t boycott those that have sold out to pressure from social media and news media, find and support local and others that have not sold out and believe in the same values we do.
      Don't take life so seriously
        BayouMerica18
        Participant
        US
        Couldn’t agree more bill. When this pandemic started I wore mask out of precaution and respect for those around me. Now I don’t. Not because I’m careless or don’t cRe about others but rather because I see the writing on the wall. The mask don’t work, but they ARE a visual indicator of who complies to what there masters demand. If we all stop wearing them the narrative would change. We have to force there hands . Great answer and thanks.
      Slowjoe
      Participant
      US
      I believe the media is our biggest threat. I understand some of us need to watch cause that’s there job as for me I quit watching 5 years ago when trump was running and Fox News was making jokes about it. I kinda out of touch with somethings but much happier
        BayouMerica18
        Participant
        US
        And it looks like your survived just fine without the news.
        lucky we have a platform like this to talk on and make sure there are good folks like us out here
        Billw
        Participant
        US
        You nailed it about forcing the narrative if we just stopped wearing them, Bayou! We need to push back and make them show their hand.
      George
      Participant
      US
      [quote=nuber 1]]1. what are some ways the left and media attack you as a conservative/libertarian?[/quote]

In every single way un-legally possible.  In a word, the media lies.

[quote=Number 2]2. What are you doing to “fight” back?[/quote]

Rules change constantly, consistent with popular opinion due to polls that are weighted in the favour of the idiot narratives.

[quote=Number 3]3. What companies/organizations out there have bought into the workerism, and can you live without them?[/quote]

We no longer among friend, family nor fein buy or see or purchase anything woke-ism.

[quote=4. Name some companies that haven’t gone full liberal liar so the rest of us can support them[/quote]

We are working, making a living and being terribly over worked have little to ZERO time reflecting on this bull cow dung.

[quote-5.] What other questions do you think would be beneficial to discuss in this forum?[/quote]

We have a spinless congress, teachers’ unions, and municipal and state-level lackies, while the majority of everyone else is collecting a check, health care and forever pensions as we witness the demise of the entire free world fall to the fate of communism and the losses of individual rights granted by the Constitution.

[quote=Helpless Fool]Guys and gals lets all band together and get a good conversation going, but it isn’t enough to talk about it in here. Go out and live by the words you speak. The left is trying to bully us into thinking we’re all stupid, racist, science-denying and so on, but we know non of that is true. Thanks in advance.

Oh and don’t forget boys and girls to….[/quote]

Dude, they stole the election, leaned up a president that cheated against a fireplace mantle, dusted him off incoherently, and decided we’re such fools they could get away with it.  And THEY ARE.

WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION?

At ease.

BayouMerica18
        Participant
        US
        Carry on Ben. I’m as frustrated as you

which is why I posted this. It’s a way to converse, and come up with a collective way to “fight” back. You gonna roll over and let them win?

George
      Participant
      US
      Carry on Ben. I’m as frustrated as you

Me too. And I produce this.

Billw
      Participant
      US
      Bayou is right about that. The left is very together and on the same page so it helps them dive their views more. Plus they have taken over social and the news media. The right, while strong in our values, are not as organized and united in standing against them. Of course part of that is because we are busy working at jobs and raising a family on our own without government checks. Well, those of us that are getting social security after working and paying into it for many years is a different case. And yet much of the tax money paid every year goes to those that hate the country and as long as that money keeps coming in they will continue to.
      BayouMerica18
      Participant
      US
      Anyone who advertises with W&J is probably safe to buy from
      2dueces
      Participant
      The answer to fighting back was vote. But now that the left has figured out a way to rig elections and the Republicans allowed it because of their hatred of Trump our voices are now silent.
      The swamp allowed this to happen with 50% of American powerless to stop them.
      Unfortunately at 65 I may never see another Republican elected President.
      The lefts next trick will be removing an incompetent Joe Biden in 2022 and Kamala Harris will reign as dictator for the following 10 years. Well done Washington. Be careful what you wished for it has come true.
        Billw
        Participant
        US
        You are right 2dueces, that is what they have planned. And while it might bite them in the ass they won’t pay for it as much as the rest of us will.
        BayouMerica18
        Participant
        US
        2deuces you nailed it but I refuse to back down. As long as I have breath I’m gonna look for ways to fight back. The one sure way to fulfill what you’re saying is to back down. They want our voices censored but the only way for that to happen is for us to give up and allow the fake news to tell us how to think. You say the only way is to vote, and that’s huge, but we have to make sure our voices are just as loud so that people don’t blindly vote how the media tells them to. I’m not saying it’s easy, but we have to do better. We can’t fold, there is too much on the line.
      Gumbo Boudin
      Participant
      US
      I stopped wearing a mask after the “2 weeks to flatten the curve” expired. I mostly saw that it couldn’t be good to breath my own CO2 and when i did where a mask it felt like i was harming my body. Since then if a business didn’t respect my position on breathing then I would find another one to give money to. On top of that i pulled my kids out of public school which has yielded great results. I also shop local almost exclusively.

Snitches get Stitches

BayouMerica18
      Participant
      US
      The mask are a huge visual que to compliance and nothing more. When asked to put one on, I never become combative, but instead take my money elsewhere. Good comment and thanks
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.