A simple request to the moderators

Forums The W&J Show – General A simple request to the moderators

Participant
    CL
    We need a place to report our frustrations with the website. I enjoy it and am in no way frustrated with the new platform, but we (the people) need a place to bitch and complain, and there really isn’t a spot for that. You might find that it’s useful to have such a place.

Or just use this thread for the issues we’ve encountered.

I weaned myself off of a computer about 9 years ago and have placed my “computing” to my cellphone.

For example, it’s neat that when I use “quotations ” it autospaces after my quotation. I’m the type of person who goes back and deletes that shit every time…I left it there for reference as well as that non autospaced I.

To some, it’s not a bother, and I can appreciate the fact that technology has to answer to both cellphones and computers, but either way, if we all work together to make something better, we all work towards a better future.

/bitchandmoan

Persistence can piss a hole through a mountain.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      xXx_69four20_xXx
      Participant
      CL
      Please fix things computer ninjas.

xXx_69four20_xXx
      Participant
      CL
      An example, moderators, and don’t worry, I’ll give you plenty, fixing shit makes shit better

xXx_69four20_xXx
      Participant
      CL
      Also I reported myself while scrolling through your janky lag spiked website, and it gave me a huge red flag.. I only bring it up because I want it to be better.. you need people like me 🙂

xXx_69four20_xXx
        Participant
        CL
        *by accidently clicking the report button.

Also I just found that you can only edit your last post, and not one that you previously posted.. things to consider

Thanks guys, enjoy the hotpockets

xXx_69four20_xXx
      Participant
      CL
      Lastly, I would like to thank you, I know you do it for free

xXx_69four20_xXx
      Participant
      CL
      Also, I acknowledge that some of this might just be my shitty phone, but they’re issues I’ve only recently encountered using this lovely platform… just thought I’d give you guys that benefit of the doubt… love you guys, thanks for the new place to take my mind for a leak

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.