Absolute Truth by Mike Lindell

Forums Real News Absolute Truth by Mike Lindell

Participant
    This is being blocked by most sites, was able to access it via Parler or Rumble. Note that its 2 hours so might want to view in segments. At around 1 hr 37 minutes in there is the meat of this expose showing evidence of machine tampering in the 5 swing state. Shows that the machines were accessible on the internet and the detail in the outside hacker detail. Lindell is being demonized and censored and sued by the vote machine companies and its clear why they’re so terrified this will go viral. Watch it and make up your own mind. The thing that frightens and angers me the most is that the fed swamp is aware of all this.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      rhinopm
      Keymaster
      US
      Everyone needs to see this!
      Unless you are the leader, the view remains the same.
      bats242
      Participant
      I used part of my stimulus check to buy new pillows for the whole family. Can’t wait to try them out. I support free speech!
      George
      Participant
      US
      Pillow deluxe topper, two beds, [4] king sized pillows and 2 bath robes.
      George
      Participant
      US
      OLDKOZ, when Mike first aired on AON we kept the channel on the entire couple days it aired.
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      Mike Lindell is a great example of what is possible in the USA with a free and open market. He rebuilt his life from a dark place to start a successful company with a great product. Plus he does it all in the US with US material. He should be celebrated instead of being attacked and cancelled for pointing out what is pretty clear to many voters and saying that it needs to be looked at.
      Don't take life so seriously
      SilverBullet
      Participant
      US
      1. “Where the proof?” That’s what the retards keep screaming. Well there it is right fucking there!!

Shitposter mostly.
        Finger
        Participant
        US
        Steven Crowder when out looking for proof…verified in person…and was still banned by the smug son of a bitch at Twitter.
        Iacet nobilitas mea.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.