Achy breaky heart (South Park)

Forums The W&J Show – General Achy breaky heart (South Park)

Participant
    none
    The “fingerbang” Southpark episode was great. Hearing y’all and the Czar mention the song today instantly made me think of Randy Marsh line dancing to that damn song for Stan.

Green beans Radio Gawds!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Collin1224
      Participant
      US
      “Finger Bang” and the song with Billy Ray Cyrus were 2 different episodes. The song with Achy Breaky heart was “You got F’d in the A” Season 8, Episode 4. Both great episodes though!!!
        johnjr.martin84
        Participant
        none
        It’s been so damn long since I saw that, what was Randy line dancing to?
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      Never mind, Randy was dancing to achy breaky heart. But not in the fingerbang episode. I was watching Southpark when the pilot aired. My mom banned us from watching the Simpsons but she actually found Southpark acceptable. My late father even got a kick out of it. Southpark was almost the millennial version of Monty Python. Insult and offend everyone equally while making them laugh their asses of. Every time I see a picture of Rachael Levine I’m reminded of Sally Struthers portrayed as Jabba the Hutt eating all of the food that was supposed to be donated to starving Ethiopian kids.
        TeriDavisNewman
        US
        I remember that Struthers bit from somewhere–I think it was Saturday Night Live WAY back when they were still funny.

"God wouldn't have made me the way I am if He intended for me to sit down and shut up.    ----TDN

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.