Actual exchange witnessed at walmart

Forums The W&J Show – General Actual exchange witnessed at walmart

Participant
    US
    Woman scanning her things a walmart because there is only 2 checkers this ensues:

wally world her: hay why are you double bagging all your groceries?

woman: excuse me?

her: you are wasting bags!

woman: if you don’t like the way I’m bagging my stuff you are more than welcome to do it yourself.

her: that’s not my job!

woman: okay, then I will bag my groceries how I please if that’s all right with you!

her: why are you using two bags?

woman: because the bags are week and I don’t want my groceries falling all over the place when I pick the bag up!

her: well that’s because you are putting too much in the bag. If you took half the stuff out of that bag and put it in another one you would not have to double            bag!

• 10 seconds of  the woman staring at her…

woman: so you want me to split my stuff into TWO bags so I don’t have to double bag?

her: exactly!

woman: so I would still be using TWO bags to hold the same number of items.

her: NO because you won’t be double bagging.

women: ok  so here I have a jug of milk and a jug of juice in a double bag. If I take the juice out and only use one bag for the milk and one bag for the juice                        I’m still using TWO bags for these TWO items.

her: no because you are not double bagging items so it’s not the same number of bags.

woman: is this that common core math stuff I keep hearing about?

her: OH! never mind you just don’t get it!

This was witnessed by a friend this morning at our local wally world!!

Any guesses as to the education level of this walmart worker?

Here’s your card!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Replies
      K2
      Participant
      US
      It’s what plants crave.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      What really blows their minds is trying to give change back.  Say your total is 10.50 and you don’t want all those ones in your wallet so you give them a $20 bill and a $1 bill so you get a $10 bill back instead.  Watch their eyes glaze over like you’re trying to pull a fast one on them!
      Benzadmiral
      Participant
      Was this at the WM on Behrman Hwy. in Gretna?  I firmly believe that store makes a point of hiring the stupidest workers in town . . . and around here, that’s really saying something.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      No Covington.
        bob14089
        Participant
        It Gretna need i say more?????
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      It’s the core math! Sadly that kinda logic has started to replace common sense with many of the young people on the left.
      Don't take life so seriously
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      sadly that right there is what the left has been cultivating for years. an entire generation of brain dead drones who know every single thing possible about how not to bully someone but no actually usable thought process. just pat them on the head and tell them to vote Democrat and all is right with the world. bleh
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
        K2
        Participant
        US
        I feel so triggered by your microaggression. I now need to go over to my safe space and either practice yoga or just read a peace-loving book like Rules for Radicals.
          snowwolfcdt
          Participant
          US
          I’m sorry I didn’t know I had let out a microaggresion. I’ll be sure to turn up the conservative so that it can be seen as a full blown aggression. yay conservatives 🤗
          Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
            K2
            Participant
            US
            That’s it, your words have done me violence. In self defense I will now start a riot and burn down your business and home if my needs friend can do you. I need a soy moccasippi latte so bad right now.
            • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by K2.
      George
      Participant
      US
      Straws Kill.

Just sayin’

Kenny Webster
      Keymaster
      US
      I read this story on the W&J show today at 9:30-ish
      Eat it everyday
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      If you’re baggin your own stuff then I don’t understand why this busybody even cared.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Hear it thanks Kenny!
      JM
      Participant
      I will go to this wallyworl and test this.
      I believe I’ll triple bag.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Adding my own wally world case study. Of note, this took place in Louisiana where the mandate is no longer active. I went to Walmart and was asked to wear a mask by an employee at the door. I refused and was asked to leave. I said I would just go some where else. I went to the other door across the parking lot. No issues beyond that point. She’s given me problems before, Noone else cares there.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      I can truly believe that, wally world employees are not the brightest bulbs on the tree.
      Benzadmiral
      Participant

K2: Adding my own wally world case study. Of note, this took place in Louisiana where the mandate is no longer active. I went to Walmart and was asked to wear a mask by an employee at the door. I refused and was asked to leave. I said I would just go some where else. I went to the other door across the parking lot. No issues beyond that point. She’s given me problems before, Noone else cares there.

The WM I go to most often in Harvey, LA (the Occupied West Bank) took to nodding at my doctor’s letter without even reading it.  Now, the face diaper signs are still up outside, but the door guard doesn’t say anything as I walk in.  The WM in Jefferson right by the HP Long Bridge was even more I-don’t-care even before the mandate was lifted.  I tried showing the stupid girl at the door my letter, and she didn’t even glance at it.  “Whaddaya expec’ me to do?”

“Nothing,” I said.  “Nothing at all.”  And I walked on in.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.