Amnesty for 11 million illegal immigrants?

Forums Real News Amnesty for 11 million illegal immigrants?

Being a legal immigrant from a once prosperous- but now an outright outhouse shitter of a country, I cannot fathom why people fail to understand that in order to preserve a way of life that has WORKED for such a long period of time, that it’s never been a good idea to let so many people in from so many different walks of life and diffrent mindsets. Now I am not against immigration, hell I am an immigrant myself, but I conformed to the way of life as an American and I did it the right way. I served in the United States Marine Corps for 4 years, and now I’m working in the Civilian sector. I understand that you can never judge a group of people and say that they are all rotten, yet in every group of people you will find a few rotten apples. What we are seeing in America is a few rotten apples that will eventually fall off the tree, sink into the ground below  and form the basis of the nutrients that we take in. Immediate amnesty to 11 million illegal immigrants without first seeing who you let into the U.S has the ability to drastically change the way of American life as we know it. Liberalism will be the downfall of our this great nation. Schools are littered with liberal propaganda that stimulates the minds of our children to take away their ability to think for themselves. Liberalism dominate social media, it dominates televison. Everywhere we go liberalism is all you see. Liberalism is paving the way for our failure, and I don’t doubt for a second that the Liberal leaders has plans for this country that we have no idea about yet. Only time will tell. Amnesty to 11 million illegal immigrants and many more to come.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      DocSmith
      Participant
      US
      Well said. I feel like the last year/year and a half has all been a strange dream that I haven’t yet woken up from. I served in the Navy as a corpsman from 2006-2012. I deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. This is not the country I grew up in, not the one I expected to raise my kids in, and damn sure not the one I defended. Every day it seems we are going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. I just hope we will be able to pull ourselves out.
      redqueen
      Participant
      They need more Democratic voters, well not that voting means all that much anymore
      Gilroy
      Participant
      The commies are cementing their power for years to come with this invasion. Our Country cannot survive in it’s present form like this. Only a few are pulling the wagon now. Our currency is becoming less valuable each day. I am hoping for the best.
      2dueces
      Participant
      They don’t need more democrats. They lost the support of the black voters. They lost the support of the Hispanics. So they figured out how to rig an election and win. They tried rigging the 2016 election and learned from their mistakes of believing polls. If you believe Joe Biden received 10 million more votes than Obama and beat a sitting President who received millions more votes than he was elected with than I have a lovely swamp in Florida and a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. This country will never see a Republican President or majority in the senate in my lifetime. Any time a close election is called they will find votes in Philadelphia, Atlanta, Milwaukee and Detroit.
      CowTrack
      Participant
      We should have busses at the border to pick up illegals and deliver them straight to that new “holding pen” called the white house for processing. Already got fence to hold a bunch of them. You know the place where rolling black outs should always happen first. And California is pretty big looking at it on the map–Hollywood.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.