Arkansas police flip woman’s SUV to write her a ticket for speeding

Forums The W&J Show – General Arkansas police flip woman’s SUV to write her a ticket for speeding

• Replies
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      The article only says she was “speeding”.  It doesn’t say how fast she was going.

If she was only about 10-15 miles over the limit then I agree with you.

If she was doing about 120 mph then I think the Trooper had ever reason to believe she would try to flee once she saw an opportunity.

trav66
      Participant
      none
      Totally unnecessary. She was doing 60 in a 55.  That officer was just itching for the opportunity to use the P.I.T. maneuver.
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      She was doing 60 when the Trooper forced her to stop… what speed was she initially doing when the Trooper first decided to pull her over?

Being pregnant isn’t part of the story of why she was pulled over.  Trooper had no way of knowing that.

trav66
      Participant
      none
      She had her flashers on looking for a proper place to pull over.
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      You all might be right about excessive force… but I want to know what speed she was initially travelling at when the Trooper first spotted her.

When details are left out of stories it makes my brain damaged mind try to fill in the details

Yellow Canary
      Participant
      I am certain that the Trooper did not pull her over for doing 60 in a 55.

Unless it happens to be a 55mph “school zone” an extra 5 is nothing.

She slowed-down to 60 after the Trooper got behind her.

She was initially doing an extra high rate of speed that gave the Trooper reason to believe that she was looking for an opportunity to flee when she did not pull over immediately.  She didn’t even slow down to the posted speed limit with the Trooper behind her.

Superballs
      none

trav66: Totally unnecessary. She was doing 60 in a 55.  That officer was just itching for the opportunity to use the P.I.T. maneuver.

Exactly. She acted in accordance with the Arkansas Driver License Study Guide:

I predict this hotty-fatty is going to be paid biggly. The cop was dead wrong. Not every cop is a hero like Derek Chavin.

Yellow Canary
      Participant
      I am not suggesting that “every” Officer is a hero… but what was she doing immediately before she slowed down to 60 mph?
      beer30
      Participant
      none
      No judgements until all the facts are out.
      2dueces
      Participant

beer30: No judgements until all the facts are out.

Agree

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.