Bell recall

Forums The W&J Show – General Bell recall

Participant
    US
    I’ll add some more info,  or get there girl that was trying to explain it to me,  to post here later… but here is the short of it, sabotage.  A Facebook page had been stated by the person that began the recall,  thousands of followers were on it as well as other platforms. As it started gaining steam, its owner asked for help,  added moderators,  built it bigger and bigger.  All of the recall info like when and where setups to sign the petition were going to be,  how to become an official,  credited signature collector,  all the things needed to verify each signature to keep them valid… and after my wife got involved( so I did too) we spent every weekend setting up tents,  giving away food,  and in general shaking it on the side of the road to get a little attention.  We posted all over our social and our businesses to promote this.  Just our little 4 person group collected thousands. As we were going through all this,  and yes… I personally suggested contacting you guys for help, the main page owner,  locked it.  Removed moderators. Said the site was being misused and would proceed no further. No one would be contacted for further endorsement,  especially out of state… aka you guys. We lost all the followers. Couldn’t tell them there were any more events.  Couldn’t get any attention when we tried rerouting things to other pages and platforms.  Time was up.  I think someone did this on purpose,  but other than shady things to keep a dem in office, I couldn’t imagine why this would have been shut down. You don’t think it’s possible we were infiltrated and shut down from the inside? Last time I saw,  we had nearly 100k verified signatures sent in. You can look up on Google the story about who started the thing and why.  But from there… there’s just no more story… all I have is conspiracy theories about subterfuge and sabotage. Like I said,  I’ll try to get someone more in the know to present some more clear and accurate info,  but please know there was something fishy.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      JM
      Participant
      I’m sure someone got paid off.

or threatened

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by JM.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      START AGAIN!!!
      jimmer
      Participant
      US
      Both, Bell and Cassidy needs to be recalled!
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.