Bette Midler Threatens to Kill Unvaccinated Children In Unhinged Tweet

Forums Real News Bette Midler Threatens to Kill Unvaccinated Children In Unhinged Tweet

• Replies
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      why is this person in the news? Midler hasn’t been relevant or sane in years. I’m all for letting a person have their say but when you start advocating for the death of people based on hearsay and factless rhetoric it’s time to ignore.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      There is something very wrong with this vindictive lunatic!
      Ragnar The Redneck
      Participant
      US
      Stupid broad. Is she not aware that the vaccine cannot be given to those under 16?!?!

My apologies to any ladies out there that may have been offended by my language, but not to Bette Midler. Hmmm…. Her initials are BM… I know of another thing with the BM initials… Bowel Movement…

MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      AGAIN:

Can’t

Understand

Normal

Thinking!!!

Billw
      Participant
      US
      She hasn’t been a part of entertainment for years and has reduced down to spewing crap like this on a show of a bunch of dope Karen’s. I wonder why they are allowed to get away with saying what they do while anyone that differs is cancelled. Oh wait, the media and the networks are on that team also. I have never watched that show, only hear reports of what they say, and never will. Also why I don’t watch network TV.
      Don't take life so seriously
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.