Biden is just like Reagan

Forums The W&J Show – General Biden is just like Reagan

• Replies
      Hrd2Stbd
      Participant
      US
      Senile Joe, Dementiacrats’ Greatest Hero is like ANYONE with mid-stage dementia. But he is nothing like Ronald Reagan. That comparison should never be made.
      “This is going to be a fighting ship. I intend to go in harm's way, and anyone who doesn't want to go along had better get off right now.” -  CDR Ernest E. Evans October 27, 1943
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      It’s not even close and really can’t compare the two. Joebama is in way worse shape.
      Don't take life so seriously
      Jed
      Participant
      US
      I think y’all missed the joke
      “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
        K2
        Participant
        US
        I don’t often click on links. Is the joke that he is dead?
        We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
          Jed
          Participant
          US
          A coworker of mine awhile back said all politicians are the same and there was no difference between Biden and Reagan. My reply was Biden was only similar to late 90’s Reagan because they both had serious mental decline and couldn’t string a sentence together. The link takes you to Biden bumbling his words
          “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
        Hrd2Stbd
        Participant
        US
        Guess I did.  My sarcasm detector was down.
        “This is going to be a fighting ship. I intend to go in harm's way, and anyone who doesn't want to go along had better get off right now.” -  CDR Ernest E. Evans October 27, 1943
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.