Keymaster
    US
    Eat it everyday
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Hrd2Stbd
      Participant
      US
      I’m not sure you, your listeners or the people who post here realize exactly was is going on here.  This isn’t just some ridiculous Bidenism that is suitable for mocking.  This is a deliberate effort to create a narrative.  In the years leading up to the Holocaust and World War II, the Nazis created a propaganda campaign to demonize an entire group of people.  The campaign eventually turned most of the German citizenry against those people.  They were gradually ostracized from society.  They had their rights taken away.  Then they had their businesses shut down.  Then they had their property taken away.  Then they were corralled into ghettos.  Then they were shipped off to concentration camps, separated from their families, and had every last remaining thing they owned confiscated.  I’m sure you know what came next.  And it didn’t happen just to them.  It happened to ANY group who opposed the Nazis.

I know what you’re thinking:  What I’ve written here is preposterous.  And you’re right, it is.  I have a hard time wrapping my mind around it myself.  I’m sure that most people would have said the same thing in 1934.  This time however, it isn’t just racial.  This is aimed at people who are loyal to their country, Christians, people who own property, the middle class who mind their own business, pay taxes and obey the law like good little citizens.  Little do they know the dangers that lie ahead.  This is about nothing less than the destruction of the United States.  And each one of us who listen to your show and post here (minus the FBI infiltrators here) and all like minded Americans need to wake up and be prepared for what is coming.

I realize your show is supposed to entertain people from a right leaning perspective and make jokes about all the ridiculous shit happening now.  I get that.  Unfortunately, the joke is going to be on us if we don’t wake up.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Hrd2Stbd.
      • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Hrd2Stbd.
      “This is going to be a fighting ship. I intend to go in harm's way, and anyone who doesn't want to go along had better get off right now.” -  CDR Ernest E. Evans October 27, 1943
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      You are spot on about that Hrd. They are following that pattern. While we keep things here pretty loose and fun that point is not missed by the people on here. Here’s the question, how do we stop it? They have pretty much hijacked the youth and taught them a different history, plus they load the elections with ballots that are not valid and control both main stream and social media. None of us want a violent way to deal with this but are we running out of options?
      Don't take life so seriously
      Superballs
      none
      For every one example of a so-called “white supremacist” assaulting a non-white, I can post fifty examples of vicious POC violence.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.