Biden’s Gaffe-arama: Yesterday POTUS Had a Hard Time Forming Sentences

Forums Real News Biden’s Gaffe-arama: Yesterday POTUS Had a Hard Time Forming Sentences

• Replies
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      Well duh. When grandpa hits 190 you don’t whip out the old checkbook and say here gramps what should I do with my finances, and how should I run my life. This dork is a prime example of why they need term limits. He should have been put out to pasture a decade ago but the libs saw a chance by keeping him propped up on drugs and they took it. Shame it actually paid off. Well played professor doom well played.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
        section31
        Participant
        none
        WJ 10%er don’t need to be Biden 70%er
        ... and now for something completely different
          snowwolfcdt
          Participant
          US
          Huh? I hope that my post didn’t sound like support for jobama. Cause I assure you can’t stand the putz.
          Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      The sunset on that brain back in the 80’s, he is just a prop they use to enact what they want.
      Don't take life so seriously
      GeorgiaGuy
      Participant
      none
      And this is Blundering Biden with a teleprompter. All he has to do is read the dummy card! He probably also has an earpiece with someone talking him through his blunders. Imagine what he would say if he just went live, with no rehearsals and coaching.

trav66
      Participant
      none
      And more people voted for him than President Trump, riiiiight.  Don’t piss in my face and tell me it’s raining!
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.