Big Tech Censorship

Forums Real News Big Tech Censorship

Participant
    US
    Adam Smith coined the term “invisible hand” in Wealth of Nations.  The basics of the concept are that customer choice and price are the main mechanisms to make an economy work and allowing them to work freely generates prosperity and wealth.  Now that we have an alignment of the most evil party in history, the Democrats, media, and the big tech oligarchy, we see the development of a new trend, “the invisible handcuffs.”  I saw this as I was posting a comment in response on Instagram, asking if I wanted to undo my comment about BIDEN being the Biggest Idiot Democrats Ever Nominated, because it said similar comments have been reported.  By determining what you see, how you see it, and what you see before and after, Big Tech seeks to make themselves more profitable by nudging, to use Obama administration’s Cas Sunstein’s word, people to do what the oligarchs want.  As they seek to control society, and eliminate free thought, we need to get the word out to counter “the invisible handcuffs.”  We must stop this trend before we get to the status of China’s “red” and “black” houses during the Cultural Revolution.
    -sed contra audentior ito.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      The entire social and network media system has become the propaganda arm of the Neo-Fascist state developing around us.
      HOBS
      Participant
      US
      It is one thing if the violence in the system is apparent, but another completely when it is muffled and constrained.  It’s like being herded to the slaughter.  Be it the matrix, or terminator, or other dystopic ideas, they view us as interchangeable cogs in the system, and the invisible handcuffs seek to make that a reality.
      -sed contra audentior ito.
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      the truly frightening thing about this topic isn’t just that they are doing this. the part that should really scare the hell out of all of us here is that we see them doing it and it doesn’t seem like we can do anything to stop it. tens of millions of people went to the polls to try and stop it and we still got stuck with a senile hair sniffing pervert claiming to be something he isn’t and calling the shots. speaking of shots I think we could all use one.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      They are trying to control any view that does not fit their narrative so they can control society. And sadly most of the younger people live by and believe whatever is on social media. If we continue to just stand by and let it happen things will get even worse.
      Don't take life so seriously
      GeorgiaGuy
      Participant
      none
      1984 is now

Billw
        Participant
        US
        Sadly I remember reading that book way back in the day and thinking that could never happen here. But it did make me more aware of the government. Now it’s becoming true and they may of understated it.
        Don't take life so seriously
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      1984 and Animal House where some are MORE equal than others!!!
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.