Bodycam – Cop Shoots Black Girl Attempting To Stab Two Others

Forums Real News Bodycam – Cop Shoots Black Girl Attempting To Stab Two Others

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by K2.
  • Replies
      Jed
      Participant
      US
      They were going to complain no matter the outcome
      “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      K2
      Participant
      US
      How many people should she be allowed to stab first before getting shot. I guess stabbing murders are perfectly justified as long as a gun isn’t involved?

Or is a cop just guilt regardless? I get why cops are quitting.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      Freedom2ndAmend
      Participant
      Interesting the dude bitching about the female teenager getting shot, for attempting to stab someone was… just kicking a female in the head 10 seconds or so before. Is the media talking about that? Ah, not part of the narrative. I believe the cop was in the right in this situation.
      George
      Participant
      US
      Actually, it’s not a she, it’s they and as THEY were disputing colour coordinated panties and new bled-led Nike sneaks, suddenly a sirloin steak knife fell into the bubble butt-ed ummm 107 lb overweight 15-16-year-old hands …during opening game at a METS swing.

Butt in a driveway, virtual stabbing, hashtag, but THAT butt.

Jed
        Participant
        US
        Is this Topside with a new name?
        “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      I say give these people what they want. if an officer pulls up on this the first thing they should do is assess the individuals involved. oops looks like I rolled up on a BLM dispute. “Well I’m gonna head a few blocks over and get me a soda and a slim Jim. Give me a call when everything gets settled and I’ll radio the coroner how many bags to bring.  That’s your culture right see you in a few!” get back in your car and leave. If you are gonna be damned if you do and damned if you don’t you might as well be damned and get a Slim Jim. Eat me.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
        K2
        Participant
        US
        If only it were that simple. Regrettably, black people aren’t just killing each other. Usually they are killing others. That shooting was obviously necessary, but he did stop and not shoot the guy kicking the first girl knocked over in the video (maybe knifed, who knows). I hope he got arrested too.
        We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      Guess it doesn’t matter the situation, if you are a cop you are wrong. Sad state of affairs…
      Don't take life so seriously
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.