BREAKING: CNN Paid Antifa Agitator at Capitol Riots — Now We’ve Got Receipts

Forums Real News BREAKING: CNN Paid Antifa Agitator at Capitol Riots — Now We’ve Got Receipts

Keymaster
    US
    The radical Antifa/BLM agitator who infiltrated the Capitol Riots and was charged for his role in provoking criminal acts was paid off by CNN.

read more

Unless you are the leader, the view remains the same.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Geaux360
      Participant
      What shall we do about this? We cannot just sit here and take it up the wazoo !
      Bofa Deez
      Participant
      Someone tell me where my train of thought went wrong here:

Math is racist. Science is based on math. We have to believe the proven science. Therefore, we have to be racist.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Bofa Deez.
      Ramblin Cajun
      Participant
      How much more SHIT we going to put up with before we grow some balls and stop this ass kissing from the media to the dems ??
      kridder
      Participant
      Was there any doubt that the nazicrat media was involved?
      LordChance
      Participant
      US
      Let’s put this in perspective. The new media pays good money for blood and distruction. If the protest is peaceful then the videos are worthless. To make the big money the “embeded independent Journalist” insights the mob to violence. Now how is this the News Media’s fault? Now before you get ready to tar and feather me, think about it. The practice has been common for a long time. A train wreck is only news if people die and property destroyed. Pay big money and things happen. Stupid people do stupid shit for money. Funny thing is, The News Media will look like angels in the end. They just paid for the videos. 🙂

So I may not be well hung but I bet my wallet is bigger than yours.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.