Buck the vegan from Houston.

Forums The W&J Show – General Buck the vegan from Houston.

Participant
    Soooooo,  Buck is married to a woman, and he is vegan also.      Both of theses can’t be true, I’d wager if Buck really is married, he enjoys a meaty taco on occasion.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      xXx_69four20_xXx
      Participant
      CL
      Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It’s survival of the fittest and you ain’t gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid little jokes that you’re little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upvote. None of that here. You don’t upvote. You don’t downvote. This ain’t reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual conversation here, something i don’t think you’re all that familiar with. You don’t like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don’t tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me? heh, I’m a judge… this place… this place has a lot to offer… heh you’ll see, kid. . . that is if you can handle it.

Persistence can piss a hole through a mountain.

K2
      Participant
      US
      Let him speak. That’s what this sight is all about. Was it all that funny? I mean it was groan worthy sure, but all berating jj does I’d bring his comment to the top. If you don’t like something, ignore it, it will quickly fall below new and trending ideas.

I mean, that’s my 2 cents anyway.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      JM
      Participant
      I don’t know what to make of it.
      What I can say for certain is that he’s wrong in his assumptions of what I am and where I come from.   With the exception of being brain dead.    I’m sure to the guy with an IQ of 170, I’m perceived as brain dead.

Anyway,  I agree with Kenny,  if you have a friend that’s vegan, you don’t have a friend!

BUCKtheVEGAN
      Participant
      I’d prefer a nice clean beaver instead. Who the fuck needs friends when you have a nice clean beaver to deal with.
      • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by BUCKtheVEGAN.
      JM
      Participant

Buck, with that statement, you have rendered my argument moot.    I must have lost sight of my priorities.

and Buck, don’t forget,  EAT IT EVERY DAY!

Captain_Kikaz
      Participant
      none
      Did someone mention 4Chan and intelligent conversation in the same post?
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.