“Build Back Better”

Forums Memes & Stuff “Build Back Better”

Participant
    I’m known around my home as the grammar police. I was thinking about the slogan, Build Back Better, and it dawned on me that “Better” is not being used as an adverb, but a noun. Those who promote this slogan are the elite and they want their power, influence and ability to acquire money to be built back up. Ponder and let me know what you think. Thanks
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      Pinkster VonAwesome
      Participant
      none
      Sounds about right.
      luke517
      Participant

Can’t disagree with you

George
      Participant
      US
      The slogan has been around for 3 decades, used internationally and here locally.  Boris Johnson used it, disaster relief campaigns have used it, etc.

Click the link and read how Biden stole it.

https://cnsnews.com/article/international/patrick-goodenough/boris-johnson-build-back-better-slogan-used-biden-cuomo-we

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by George.
      rhinopm
      Keymaster
      US
      Sounds like a good theory!
      Unless you are the leader, the view remains the same.
      Kenny Webster
      Keymaster
      US
      We’re gonna talk about this on the air.
      Eat it everyday
        BimboShow
        Participant
        US
        A mind is a terrible thing…. to waste.  Should be:  To waste a mind is a terrible thing – LOL!  All dem bros got terrible minds.

phifle
      Participant

BimboShow: A mind is a terrible thing…. to waste.  Should be:  To waste a mind is a terrible thing – LOL!  All dem bros got terrible minds.

A waist is a terrible thing to mind

TeriDavisNewman
      US
      Sounds like some focus group regurgitated this for Joe-Mentia.  He hasn’t had an original though in 50 years but that didn’t stop him from shaking down foreign governments and selling influence through his son Hunter (Hoover) Biden.

"God wouldn't have made me the way I am if He intended for me to sit down and shut up.    ----TDN

bob14089
      Participant
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.