California College Professor Scolds Student for Calling Cops “Heroes” (VIDEO)

Forums Real News California College Professor Scolds Student for Calling Cops “Heroes” (VIDEO)

Keymaster
    US
    Eat it everyday
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Captain_Kikaz
      Participant
      none
      According to the teacher police exist due to racism in the south?   So…what about police around the world in regions such as Asia and Africa?  Why do those police exist?
        K2
        Participant
        US
        Captain, you appear to be using something called logic and reason. I don’t know if you heard, but logic and reason are offensive, white supremacist traits. You just dropped 2 letter grades. Apologize now before I throw you out of the class and burn your books and speak to the dean about changing all your past grades to F’s. (I plan on doing that anyway, but I want you to grovel first.)
        We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      I don’t have children but if my child were taking this course whatever it is and told me about this I would have been sitting there at the next session to do three things. first question this individual and their ability to be an educator, teachers SHOULD be impartial and present information without bias (yeah I know lefty). second inform this twit that my son or daughter (Yes only two choices) will no longer be attending this class under them. third and most important to call this dumb bitch exactly that she has no business being a teacher but since they won’t curb this ignorance I would refuse to subject my child to it. children are blank slates give them the information and then let them make up their own minds. if they don’t see things your way love them anyway.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      Another pathetic example of how the left is trying to control the future by brainwashing the kids. They have taken a page out of Hitler’s playbook with that. How about they get back to teaching the kids how to think instead of what to think??
      Don't take life so seriously
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.