California Weighs ‘Equitable Math’: Goal of Getting Correct Answer Racist

Forums Real News California Weighs ‘Equitable Math’: Goal of Getting Correct Answer Racist

• Replies
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Why is anyone sending their kids to public school anymore. Yeah private school is expensive and homeschooling sucks as a parent, but they are literally talking about punishing your kids for learning. Brainwashing was one thing, now they are literally forcing kids to be dumber. Not a great plan for success.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      Hrd2Stbd
      Participant
      US
      Just try to imagine “equitable math” students building our bridges, designing our planes, working as air traffic controllers.  Try not to scream.
      “This is going to be a fighting ship. I intend to go in harm's way, and anyone who doesn't want to go along had better get off right now.” -  CDR Ernest E. Evans October 27, 1943
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      HOLY SHIT!!!! WTF!!! I’m a millwright we use math and use it one way the proper way so that out results are correct and things don’t break or worst…
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      that isn’t the point they want children to grow up without intelligence or knowledge so that when they become adults they are incapable of surviving without government help. after all if a person has no ability to provide for a job then their is no reason to hire them. poof you have an entire generation dependent on the government and they have no choice but to continue voting a certain way or they will be unable to survive. the only way to do that is destroy education.  however they underestimate the care that the majority of the people of this country still feel for the children they have and the future they must live. that is precisely why home schooling, and private schools despite the cost see so much use. and will continue to be.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
        K2
        Participant
        US
        Snowwolf, I couldn’t agree with you more on what they are doing and the importance of maintaining control of what your children are taught. (I also suggest what they watch, but that is another topic entirely.)

The good news is that with wuflu, they showed their hand. Many parents had to stay home with kids doing online learning. They also became aware of what bs was being taught. Everyone knows what they are doing now. As of the beginning of this academic year, homeschooling and private school registration were up. More and more parents are pushing back against the woke cap being taught. The question is, will they realize that if someone is trying to damage your children, it is a bad idea to put your children in their charge even with your personal supervision. People tend to arrive at their conclusions some more rapidly than others. The best we can do is continue to help point it out.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
          snowwolfcdt
          Participant
          US
          amen, but the whole thing about what they watch as well I think is a losing battle. besides it’s best to let them see all the sides and hope that we as parents have taught them well enough to recognize when they are being fed crap. so far though the last four years is reason for hope Mr.Trump didn’t get elected just from old fogies.
          Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
        Billw
        Participant
        US
        I agree with you guys. Schools have become another tool of the left. They now teach kids what to think instead of how to think.
        Don't take life so seriously
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.