‘Can’t sit back’: Kevin Sorbo says biggest threat to conservatism is apathy

Forums Memes & Stuff ‘Can’t sit back’: Kevin Sorbo says biggest threat to conservatism is apathy

• Replies
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      YEP!!!
      littlelimabean
      Participant
      US
      It’s not that I don’t care, because I do. I pretend not to care at times because it helps me stay sane while I work to support myself and family. I think that describes most of us. They are probably shocked we are not rioting, but no one is paying us like the phony BLM activists. Craig’s list is always hiring for “activists”. We have grown-up bills and problems. I feel like most of us don’t know what the hell to do. Pray.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      ” I feel like most of us don’t know what the hell to do.”

No we do, we get up go to work, support our families, pay our taxes, keep our houses in order, wash rinse and repeat. WE carry on and we carry the load and do it willingly and faithfully and will continue cause that is what we were taught and believe is the correct thing to do. WE believe in the right things and believe we can and will prevail.

We respect others and their beliefs even though they may be contrary to ours BECAUSE we are free to do so!!! We also care about others but we want to be able to live OUR lives the way we BELIEVE and have worked towards.

xyzweber1
      Participant
      Define Apathy
        K2
        Participant
        US
        I’ll define it by example. As you are walking down the street with your legal concealed carry, you come across a mugging. 2 older guys are actively kicking the face of a teen. You feel strongly that you want to do something to help. You freeze, if say anything, they may attack you. You could easily take them out in that case with your side arm, but then there would be the legal trial and you could go to jail. You stand there frozen, until the crooks leave. The kid is disfigured and has sustained obvious permanent damage

Full apathy may be a lack of caring, but effective apathy is not necessarily the lack of feeling, it is the lack of action. You can feel all you want, but if it doesn’t lead to action, it doesn’t do anything.

“Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.” Edmond Burke?

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.