Check out this company $ACRL

Forums Stocks & Financial Posts Check out this company $ACRL

• This topic has 16 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by K2.
    Participant
    US

Check out a $ACRL (.03) They have Precious metal claims (40) in the Kirkland Lake region of Ontario Canada.They are right next door to $KL($37)

This stock is just getting started it’s a 5-10 year hold.  It will see dollars.

Investigate into them and you’ll understand.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Replies
      K2
      Participant
      US
      How do you bid on it. Fidelity does not allow it.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      seedub-a-you
      Participant
      US
      Sorry to hear, I have a TD Ameritrade account.
      I’ve held the stock for about three years when it was less than one penny.  They were waiting for  setting up the board of directors. (Who by the way is First Nations.  They are the Group of indigenous peeps that all drilling companies try to get approval from for in Canada.  $ACRL is sitting in a bunch of precious metals and when Financials or official statements come out anytime between now and two or three years this company will probably be bought by $KL
      I would suggest there is still time if you want to use a different avenue of purchasing the stock.

I also want to point out though I do not like penny stocks.  They are more times than not a scam but once in a while one comes around where the news accumulated is just too good.

again, sorry about that. As always eat it everyday

seedub-a-you
      Participant
      US
      And yes my grammar is horrible
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Love the advice though. Thanks.
      Snacker
      Participant
      Thanks for in info I’m in for 25k shares
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Finally, money cleared and I’m in too.
      seedub-a-you
      Participant
      US

For anyone that is taking my consideration of checking out this company ($ACRL).   I am not a stock analyst.  I  am unqualified to suggest financial investments.

I have been trading for about 10 years and learned a few things myself.  If the stock goes up or down I do not know. Two years ago it went up to .03 and then back down to .0089.

It will probably go up and down many more times.

With that said,  I personally have invested quite a bit into this particular company and from what I have learned through the massive amount of information out there, it looks quite good.    I believe that long-term (5 to 10 years) this  company will be profitable. The reason the company it’s only at .03 is because there is a hold  from the CTO from employees of the company investing in it.  Basically a group of jackasses that ran the company years ago were idiots.

The fact remains that $ACRL owns land in large tracts between two of the biggest mining companies in Canada.  Now that the company is being run by legitimate individuals I think the roof is quite high.

LONG TERM

Please do your own due diligence before investing in anything.

K2
      Participant
      US
      40 buck won’t kill me. But if it hits a dollar. It would be nice
        K2
        Participant
        US
        Due diligence? Isn’t that when you find a random stranger to make a suggesting in the internet? It’s fine. We’re good here
          seedub-a-you
          Participant
          US
          Your comment made me spit my coffee out hilarious just hilarious
      seedub-a-you
      Participant
      US
      Oh my god that shit is funny.

I never thought of it that way but yes that’s exactly what it is! Suddenly I have the urge to never use that expression again.

K2
      Participant
      US
      If that is the case. I did a full set of dd by reading your post. I’m covered
      Old Gun Fart
      Participant
      Yeah I’m thinking it won’t kill me to let $50 percolate for a while…
      Mark James
      Participant
      I would like to get into playing the stock market, but I have no idea of what websites to trade on, and what sites to look at as far as what I put in and how it is valued.  Any suggestions?
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Mark, it really depends on what you are looking to do.

If you are interested in low investment with high risk, look at some otc penny stocks. (Note: this greatly limits your options of broker, but it’s what I’m doing)

If you are looking to invest long term, you want a few thousand to start probably. This is usually a Roth 401k or similar animal. Either way I recommend a financial advisor. Take time to interview your advisor and and stay in touch regularly.

If you just want to gamble, jump in. Find some forum that you find entertaining and bet with them while trying to stay informed at the same time. (Grouping allows for a pump sotuation.) Or just study the market and buy dips. Either way, practice a bit and then jump in small term while you get your feet wet. After practice and increased funds, step up your game.

That’s just the thoughts of a noob. I started with 100 bucks and made slightly over 25 in 2 months. It’s fun, but the deal I made with my wife is that I siphon off 10% of earnings out as I make money. May be a good rule of thumb.

Viewing 13 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.