China ‘preparing for WW3 with biological weapons for last six years’

Forums Real News China ‘preparing for WW3 with biological weapons for last six years’

• Replies
      GeorgiaGuy
      Participant
      none
      Has anyone else wondered if WWIII already began, back in December 2019?
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      My opinion is that they quietly took over years ago, not long after we handed them our technology (and consumer goods) to manufacture.  I vaguely remember something about one of the communist goals was to “take over without firing a shot”, they might drop a rocket booster on us some day but I think they will just sit back and watch us self destruct!
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      Oh yeah, I agree.  Biological warfare has begun and the next pandemic is right around the corner especially after they’ve seen the damage and chaos the current one has caused here in the U.S. (and our allies).
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      Remember a few years ago the FBI were investigating and arresting Ivy League professors espionage. They were doing bio research into viruses and such. May have been CIA funded bio weapon stuff, they have colleges do a lot of that. Professors were selling data and samples to China spies. They don’t seem to be smart enough to handle either stolen American bio-weapon nor space technology.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.