Climate Change is real, but what if it was the government that was creating it?

Forums Conspiracy Theories Climate Change is real, but what if it was the government that was creating it?

Participant
    The Government has been researching cloud seeding technology since 1946, and they have used weather modification many times in the past.  I remember decades back, they used it to control the weather for the Olympics’ one year.  I really believe they will use this technology to start creating hurricane’s, and snow storm’s, wind storm’s, tidal waves, etc.  And who knows if they haven’t already?  I bet they have!  I remember Hurricane Harvey went past Houston down to Corpus Christy, and then went back into the ocean, and then came back to the east, and flooded Houston.  What if they have gotten so good at weather modification, that they can steer these storms?  And now China is expanding their weather modification program?  This is truly scary times, my friends.

This is the link that I posted a while back about China.  Pretty scary stuff.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-expanding-weather-modification-program-artificial-rain-snow-2025-2020-12?fbclid=IwAR0dm-8I-dsNHmQsm-0Hqmlkxw5UL1kghtzo1Qvxy9VNfJpkkunUe293kTk

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Beamus
      Participant
      US
      A long, long, long time ago, there was something called the Ice Age.  The Great Lakes were created by the glaciers that moved south during that time.  There were no people around at the time and there was no industrialization, thus no major release of CO2.  Yet, through some means, the Earth warmed up (global warming).  So yes, climate change and global warming is real, it is a natural part of the Earth’s ecology.
      "The world would be a much more entertaining place if stupidity was painful."    Neal Boortz
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.