COVID-19 BIOWEAPON

Forums Real News COVID-19 BIOWEAPON

Participant
    US
    If true, a very effective weapon to create mass hysteria.

“You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      George
      Participant
      US

Thank you for posting that clip.

So said oddly, I’m presently speaking in a Crocodile Dundee accent, putting something on the barbie, mates.  China is not the issue, never has been.  All countries [including the US] weaponise in manners that are considered unethical.  China for decades said they will drug our nation, not invade it.  I read statistically that if you locked up the US for 90 days, the lack of food supply alone would kill 3/4 of the population.

Our biggest threat is not the boogie man, it’s our own press.

George
      Participant
      US
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Start getting news from epoch times. They covered all this and election fraud. They have an anti CCP slant (heh), but almost as wide a coverage as fox and more reliable.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
        Jed
        Participant
        US
        Yeah I watch Epoch. Good stuff
        “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      barren14
      Participant
      Everybody knows that if something like Covid puts some one in the hospital, you essentially drug that person so hospitals equal drugs.  A lot of doctors seem to dispense medication for free, and even overdosing their patients.  Nothing new there.  So this does not surprise me-at all.

So who said we needed to go into lockdown?  We did not lock down during the outbreak of ebola, or zika, or even aids.  So why now?

Jed
      Participant
      US
      Here is an interesting interview giving credence to the hypothesis that Covid-19 was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Viewing 5 reply threads

Tagged: ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.