Covid shot

Forums The W&J Show – General Covid shot

Participant
    Morning gawds. I’m fat, old, colon cancer survivor, have diabetes I have no desire or need to get vaccine. Never change my way of life during pandemic. I’m a trucker and wife got covid never got from her.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      I get my second shot next week.

Completely against my will.

It is either “get the shot” or “lose your your job”.

Yellow Canary
        Participant
        Maybe I should lose my job for typing “your your” anyway
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Well I got it only cause the wife is immuno compromised due to cancer treatments. She got the shots as well as me. I work out in the world know many of people that have had it and work with them. I do not want to be responsible for bring it home to her, and I HAVE to work to keep insurance for her.
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      I am against being “forced” into taking the COVID shot.

But then people say “you take the flu shot every year”.  That sort of shuts me up for a bit.

I do not like the way “awards” and “prizes” are offered to take the COVID shot.

Yellow Canary
      Participant

I seriously thought about quitting… but I have a wife and 14 years left on my mortgage. I am a 56 year old white Louisiana man. I am bottom of the “hiring barrel”.

Jobs appear to be very unstable at the moment. A company can get shut-down in a moment’s notice if one of their employees happened to attend a meeting where one of the other attendees posted a statement 15 years ago.

I need to stick to my job.

Chief2017
      Participant
      Hey guys.  My son is currently serving in the military (special ops).  He has 1.5 years left on his current 6 yr contract.  He and his crew were deployed on May 1st to Afghanistan (his 3rd deployment).  He and his crew were sent home after only ~ 45 days b/c they refused to get the Covid vaccine and another crew was sent out to complete the deployment (which was approx 10-15 days).  He said they were harassed every day by a Sgt Major to the point where they had to go over his head and report him.  This has completely changed his mind about re-enlistment.  This is a kid who LOVES his job and his country and has worked his ass off to make Sergeant after just 3.5 years.  I am so angry!!  Yes, this government is trying to rid the military of any right wingers and fill with left wing followers who will turn on their people when given the order.
      beer30
      Participant
      none
      If you want the vac.   Get it.    If you try to force me to get the vac, you should be eliminated with extreme prejudice.
      Jim steele
      Participant
      none
      Prove to me it works, I’ll take it. Perfect test would have been India in my estimation.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.