Democrat Introduces Bill Requiring ‘Gender Equality’ In Crash-Test Dummies

Forums Real News Democrat Introduces Bill Requiring ‘Gender Equality’ In Crash-Test Dummies

• Replies
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      She makes $174,000 a year and this is the only thing she could think of to help the U.S. people with everything going on?
      maniac_mechanic
      Participant
      US
      So she’s volunteering to be a crash test dummy. At least she’d be useful that way.
      No good deed goes unpunished
      K2
      Participant
      US
      But… how many genders are you going to represent. Is she being bigoted against the other genders. I have no idea what the other genders are but I’ve heard her say something about there being at least 3?
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      Captain_Kikaz
      Participant
      none
      Crash test dummies are political already.  Very political in fact.  They are modeled after liberal “males”.  The dummies look like they are shaped like men but they have no balls.
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      Seriously, how much money are we going to continue to waste on this kinda crap??! Just like can shrimp walk on a treadmill! They spend on that and paying people to not work, give money in aid to countries that hate us and meanwhile we have Vets that are living on the streets and homeless. This crap needs to stop.
      Don't take life so seriously
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      Just to keep the brainwashed true believers thinking the puppetmasters are doing something to advance the narrative.
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      I think “crash test dummies” should be made to resemble Chinese drivers, because they are the ones most likely to get into an accident
        K2
        Participant
        US
        Good point Canary,

Also a good argument for women crash test dummies.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.