DOJ Refusing Freedom Of Information Request Into The Death Of Ashli Babbitt

Forums Real News DOJ Refusing Freedom Of Information Request Into The Death Of Ashli Babbitt

• Replies
      snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      Is this really a surprise if the info doesn’t meet their narrative bury it. Kinda like Biden won. Tell me another bedtime story aunt Pelosi.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none
      It’s clearly evident the DOJ and FBI are HIDING THE TRUTH about the killing of Ashli Babbitt–and you can bet Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi ( who awaits her turn to edge in becoming VP when Kamala becomes POTUS ) also KNOW THE TRUTH.

And I’m sure that’s NOT the ONLY secret about the Capitol insurrection the DOJ and FBI are completely silent on so to protect key Democrat leaders from potential criminal prosecution.

Joe Biden has been taken completely OUT of the loop concerning what IS KNOWN about the Ashli Babbitt murder….in fact, ‘creepy Joe’ Biden is pretty much OUT of the loop on complete reality.

The COMPLETE TRUTH of WHO REALLY SHOT and KILLED Ashli Babbitt and HOW IT ALL HAPPENED is more than enough to crash down the entire POLITICAL COUP KEY DEMOCRAT LEADERS ENACTED TO GET JOE BIDEN/KAMALA HARRIS ‘ELECTED’ AS POTUS AND VP.

Leakage of such secrets would seriously destroy future agenda plans Harris, Pelosi and other Democrat leaders have yet to impose on the U.S…..causing a flood of epic resignations and maybe even an arrest of some of these people.

Acidic
      Participant
      US
      You guys and your suspicions when the government says “Nothing to see here.”

Personally, I believe Joe Biden to be a great and moral man….. he nor his administration would EVER have shady dealings in which the story would need to be covered up.

I mean, Hunter Biden is clearly a fine outstanding young man with a good head on his shoulders…. a man who raised Hunter from a boy to a man is CLEARLY the right man to steer this nation in the right direction.

Besides, even IF there were shady dealings going on, you know Jen Psaki would answer directly, honestly and inform the viewer like never before.

(Cant believe I made it through typing out this entire post witbout vomiting)

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Acidic.
      carnuba
      Participant

Acidic: You guys and your suspicions when the government says “Nothing to see here.”

Personally, I believe Joe Biden to be a great and moral man….. he nor his administration would EVER have shady dealings in which the story would need to be covered up.

I mean, Hunter Biden is clearly a fine outstanding young man with a good head on his shoulders…. a man who raised Hunter from a boy to a man is CLEARLY the right man to steer this nation in the right direction.

Besides, even IF there were shady dealings going on, you know Jen Psaki would answer directly, honestly and inform the viewer like never before.

maniac_mechanic
        Participant
        US
        You know the people here know sarcasm when they see it.
        No good deed goes unpunished
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      In the left’s world nothing is real or to be reported on if it does not support their cause.
      Don't take life so seriously
      Acidic
      Participant
      US

maniac_mechanic: You know the people here know sarcasm when they see it.

You’d think so, but sarcasm is sometimes too subtle.

johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      A multiple felon who tried to pass a counterfeit bill while higher than a goddamn kite gets killed by a cop and it’s hands up across America! (Aka burn and loot without accountability).

An unarmed United States Air Force veteran that came to the capitol to protest a stolen election gets MURDERED and we hear crickets and what screams of a coverup.

Our corrupt government refuses to acknowledge the fact that the only person killed as a direct result of the events of Jan 6th was a Trump supporter. Even fucking Vladimir “I ride Buffalo and wrestle bear while drinking vodka” Putin called these assholes out for her MURDER but we still hear crickets.

Saint George Floyd has racist, insensitive statues erected in his “honor” and murals painted on the Target in Minneapolis (the same one that was looted and burned 🤦‍♂️) because he was a “martyr”. But where is our public outcry to remember Ashli Babbit?!?! A Veteran that was murdered by the government that she was sworn to protect.

Just remember in Fight Club after Bob (meatloaf) gets killed and their new mantra becomes “His name was Robert Paulson”. Well, her name was Ashli Babbit. She was murdered by the capital police and no cities burned as a result because we’re better than that. We don’t burn cities, we defend them even when the local government won’t. We don’t participate in violence because it would dishonor her memory. A memory that the government eagerly wants to erase.

maniac_mechanic
        Participant
        US
        Replying to Acidic-I know on other sites, it’s hard to tell because so many people are serious when they post something like that.
        No good deed goes unpunished
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      These NewAgeFascists are just following the playbook of controlling information. They are attempting to forge a Fascist state without a strong arm dictator. Their house of cards is already falling. They aren’t that bright.
      Hrd2Stbd
      Participant
      US
      Absolutely fucking disgusting, on par with an authoritarian dictatorship.
      “This is going to be a fighting ship. I intend to go in harm's way, and anyone who doesn't want to go along had better get off right now.” -  CDR Ernest E. Evans October 27, 1943
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Jn the tradition of those that went before us. Perhaps it’s time to start calling this the DC Massacre.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      This forum should be preserved for future historians. Our progeny will know there were Americans that saw the truth behind the lies. God bless us all everyone.
      Captain_Kikaz
      Participant
      none
      Some group has identified the shooter.   They scoured the available video and found an agent wearing a specific kind of bracelet that was visible in the shooting and on the agent in another video.   The person being claimed to be shown in the video is identified as Michael Leroy Byrd.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.