Drew Barrymore is currently our best living actress

Forums The W&J Show – General Drew Barrymore is currently our best living actress

Participant
    Drew Barrymore is currently our best living actress.

Jennifer Aniston is a close second.

Then there is Molly Ringwald and Lindsey Lohan.

Back in old days there we had the two Maureens.  And Ingrid Bergman and Donna Reed.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Replies
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      And Myrna Loy from “The Thin Man”
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      I do not know/care anything about their personal opinions… I like them because they are good actresses.  And pretty.  People don’t watch movies to see ugly girls.
      2dueces
      Participant
      You must be very, very young. Everyone has an opinion but… neither I don’t think either has ever won an Oscar.
      Meryl Streep 3 Oscars

Frances McDormand 3 Oscars

Cate Blanchett 2 Oscars

just to name a few. And Jennifer Aniston is by far my favorite celebrity but not in the class of the above.

Yellow Canary
        Participant
        When an actress wins an “award” I am skeptical about what she did to “earn” it.

When an actress is in a bunch of movies/shows with no awards I know she was hired for her acting ability.

Yellow Canary
        Participant
        I didn’t like the one where Barrymore was on a bunch of first dates… but she became my favorite actress for “Wedding Singer”.

Her scratchy sounding voice is very appealing.

And again, I want to make clear that I am NOT stalking Drew Barrymore.  I don’t even know what State or country she lives in.

I have no idea why my random topic is still on the site.

Yellow Canary
      Participant
      Lindsey Lohan was/is very pretty, but she only lasted about one or two real movies.  I like her.

Ringwald had a chance but she lost it.

Barrymore is the only current actress that I see as real.  Maybe Aniston, but I doubt her.

Yellow Canary
      Participant
      I do not like the girls with fat asses
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Kate Hudson she and her mother Goldie Huan are both good/great actors..
        Yellow Canary
        Participant
        Goldie Hawn was good in that movie “Overboard”.  Other than that I cannot think of anything else she was in.

I thought Goldie Hawn was in “Captain Ron”… but that turns out to be somebody else.

Her daughter is very pretty.  I liked her in that movie with the famous Texas guy.  The one where she was trying to get rid of her boyfriend.

SweetDaddyD
      Participant
      US

I’d die from anaphylatcic shock from eating Barrymore’s peanuts

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day 
      Gomezcerna
      Participant
      If you are right we are in deep shit
        Yellow Canary
        Participant
        I never liked the Italiany looking actresses…

I have nothing against Italy or their girls, or Ken and his mom, but they have some sort of facial quality that makes me unattracted to them physically.

Black hair is very good.

As a junior in high school a young 8th grade girl used to follow me around.  She was very pretty, but she was just a kid.  And Italian.

She would normally sit two rows behind me at Sunday mass.  She was Catholic so she had that going for her.

One day the church was fuller than normal.  She sat in the pew with me.  It was a pew along the edge which normally holds four people.  We were the only two in that pew.  When we knelt down she almost touched my arm.  She leaned towards me and the hair on our arms were touching each other.  And she stayed there the entire time we knelt.  There could have been two more people in that pew.

She was very pretty for an 8th grader, but I also remember thinking “this girl has hair on her arms”

snowwolfcdt
      Participant
      US
      I try not to watch anything with a person in it that has views and or political ideas that would result in me living in a third world communist crap hole. Just a personal policy. That being said I haven’t heard much of anything about Drew’s take on that and in hollyweird quite means conservative, not all the time but a lot. And as for the other thing if your looking for ta-tas go with the pretty girl. If you’re looking for good acting go with the woman who has a flapjack for a face. Less attractive actresses have to have acting chops to get ahead the chick with the water balloons can get away with acting like a ditz even if she isn’t cause the attention is elsewhere.
      Squirrel's are evil wrapped in cute fur. Dems try to be cute you be the judge.
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      I have never served overseas with Drew Barrymore in a combat zone, but I would prefer her over an ugly actress.
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      The bitch slut Alyssa visited our camp in Iraq 2004 with her nipples hanging out of her shirt
      Superballs
      none

Yellow Canary: The bitch slut Alyssa visited our camp in Iraq 2004 with her nipples hanging out of her shirt

You sound like you might have suffered some brain damage over there. The path to healing starts with a single step … Step 1: Stop spamming the General section with your sophomoronic nonsense.

Yellow Canary
        Participant
        I apologize… I did not realize I was spamming.  I thought this is where people write whatever they want.

I am brain damaged.  60% brain disability by VA.

trav66
          Participant
          none

Yellow Canary: I apologize… I did not realize I was spamming.  I thought this is where people write whatever they want.

I am brain damaged.  60% brain disability by VA.

Yellow Canary – The stuff you post is fun and interesting, that’s why I come to this site.

Yellow Canary
            Participant
            Thank you!

I have almost no social skills, and I will never be in a “chat room” talking about morning coffee.  That skill-set left my brain years ago.

For some reason my brain remembers how to write VBA code and do math.  Doctors do not know how brains are affected yet.

Yellow Canary
        Participant
        I still stand by everything I said… I just didn’t realize that it was considered spamming
        NoleFan71
        Participant
        I have the pics to prove it lol
      K2
      Participant
      US
      I. Aguely remember something about Barrymore supporting Peta or aspca. Some go nude to protest fur thing. It may not have been her, but I thought it was.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      In my opinion, Drew Barrymore being the best actress is a bit of a stretch.  She basically plays the same character in the few movies I’ve seen her in.  I’m with 2deuces, Frances McDormand and Cate Blanchett are two actresses that are worth watching in any movie.  Don’t recall ever seeing a Meryl Streep movie.  One other actress worth watching is Rosamund Pike, talented and easy on the eyes!
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      Linda Hamilton is a good actress.  She lives around the corner from me.

She “blends in” with everyone here.  A real person in life.  No big mansions and security guards.  She is a real person who likes to just sit down late in the afternoon and have a beer with neighbors.

OLDKOZ
        Participant
        Good to hear, need more like her.  She recently had a small part in the excellent 1st season of Resident Alien.
          Yellow Canary
          Participant
          I know almost nothing about Hamilton’s acting career (except for Terminator), but I do know for certain that she is a good person in real life.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      I like Sandra Bulloch’s girl next door thing
        Yellow Canary
        Participant
        Sandra Bollock lives in my city.

I have never seen her in person.  I understand that she is very nice.

Hamilton lives around the corner from me.  She is  also very nice.

Sometimes these actresses/actors come here because they know people won’t bother them.

New Orleans is a great city

SweetDaddyD
          Participant
          US
          New Orleans is a great city, but has been Dumbocrat ran since the late 1800’s
        SweetDaddyD
        Participant
        US
        I think Mr. JW had a thing for Sandra. He would take about her fairly often with Billy Ed.
      Old Tired Veteran
      Participant
      I’ve seen a movie once with Jennifer Aniston I can’t remember what movie, she did alright.  However I’m not familiar with any of the other actresses you mentioned. If they were presented awards I would imagine they must have done a good job.
        SweetDaddyD
        Participant
        US
        Jennifer Anniston is a decent actress. 1st movie that I seen her in is the Leprechaun. We’re the Millers is fucking funny!
      SweetDaddyD
      Participant
      US
      Reece Witherspoon is somewhat of a decent actress. If you want to see her tits, watch twilight from 1998. It’s on Prime video.
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      Reese Witherspoon is a very beautiful girl and an extremely talented actress.  I especially liked her in “Sweet Home Alabama”.  And of course “Twilight”.

However… she falls short of Drew Barrymore on the overall actress scale.

SweetDaddyD
        Participant
        US
        You should check out Fear. It’s a pretty good movie. Mark Wahlberg is in it.
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      The only movie I can think of Jennifer Aniston in is “Office Space”… other than that I only know her from “Friends”.  She was very good.

Aniston is maybe one step above Witherspoon, but still many points shy of Barrymore

SweetDaddyD
        Participant
        US
        You should check out We’re the Millers!!!! That movie is hilarious!
Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.