Eat what every day?

Forums The W&J Show – General Eat what every day?

• This topic has 14 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Holt.
    Participant
    CL
    This might have been covered before, I apologize if it was.. but.. what are we “eating every day”?

I could think of a lot of things it might refer to… does anyone know the true origin of the last line of every show?

Persistence can piss a hole through a mountain.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jed
      Participant
      US
      I think they leave it to your imagination.
      “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
        K2
        Participant
        US
        That said, wow you have a dirty mind.
        We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
          Jed
          Participant
          US
          Lol, I guarantee I’m not the only one.
          “You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power, just ‘cause some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis
      Collin1224
      Participant
      US
      Id imagine they mean their content.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Yeah their content and anything else your dirty little mind can come up with…
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      I haven’t listened to the show since the start and don’t know how long that line has been used but I have heard that they never have said what it is we are supposed to eat.  Maybe Ken will post what it is!
      Don't take life so seriously
      Bobby
      Participant
      US
      I heard John and Steve talk about it one time and it was explained somewhat like this: eat up life. Everyday you have a full plate, and everyone’s is different; eat it everyday.
      JM
      Participant
      It was Johns spin on the phase

“Carpe’ diem”  = pluck the day,
      seize the day, or Enjoy the present day; take advantage of, or make the most of, the present

I heard them speak on this many years ago,  my memory may be a little off,  if so, I’m sure KW will correct me.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by JM.
      JM
      Participant
      • This reply was modified 3 months ago by JM.
      oyster
      Participant
      TD
      God y’all must have been picked last at the school yard for everything. It’s just something that’s funny to say. Don’t spend time thinking about it. your dealing with dudes that were raised on BW TV and they would say shit like that. fcking hell.
      Don't read this sentence.
      CoonAss Assassin
      Participant
      Don’t want to ask Kenny what eat it every day means, have you seen him, he eats everything every day
      Benzadmiral
      Participant

Billw: I haven’t listened to the show since the start and don’t know how long that line has been used but I have heard that they never have said what it is we are supposed to eat.  Maybe Ken will post what it is!

I was lucky enough to hear the show starting in 1984, and they definitely used it even back then.  Nice that Ken & Steve have John’s voice as the very last line, “That is an instant classic!”

Billw
        Participant
        US
        It is awesome that they do that. It keeps John close to us!
        Don't take life so seriously
      Holt
      Participant
      My girlfriend. Oh shit… I’m single now. I bet she misses that.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.