Fauci: Children Still Need to Wear Masks

Forums Real News Fauci: Children Still Need to Wear Masks

• Replies
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      This a-hole must have stock in the corporations that make face masks!  He definitely needs to be fired and investigated.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      They play the shell game and move the goal posts on a daily basis.
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none

trav66: This a-hole must have stock in the corporations that make face masks!  He definitely needs to be fired and investigated.

If you were to list THE KNOWN GOP ‘TRAITORS’ who publicly ADMITTED their alliance with Democrats in the effort to ensure Trump’s “defeat” in the 2020 Election, I think you WILL find THE GOP TRAITOR (S) who introduced Fauci to President Trump.

A serious INVESTIGATION into Dr. Anthony Fauci will allow DISCOVERY into the who, what, where, when, HOW–AND HOW MUCH MONEY, allowed the 2020 Election to be STOLEN from Trump……and in a domino effect, PROVE other shocking revelations into the FAKED COVID pandemic.

And for the past year, all the COVID protection advice Fauci has offered could have come from ANY LEGIT MEDICAL DOCTOR, so question begets: What made Fauci so special in the political arena–and how suspicious it indeed IS that Democrat leadership in Congress–and Biden himself–never miss an opportunity to praise and hail Fauci and his “works”—when we know the good doctor was first brought in to work with Trump!!

Billw
      Participant
      US
      They don’t have a clue. It’s all about the politics.
      Don't take life so seriously
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Take the asshole out back and choot him!!!
      maniac_mechanic
      Participant
      US
      If you can hear Fauci speak, he’s not wearing enough masks.
      No good deed goes unpunished
      I have come to despise Fauci. Ugh!!!!
      Superballs
      none
      Because I’m a nice fella, I’m only going to declare Anthony Fauci is criminally incompetent. He should be fired immediately, his medical license should be suspended, and he should be charged with inciting panic.

I don’t care if he goes to prison. He’s 80 years old. The stress of the legal chaos will bankrupt and kill him anyway. I want to see him suffer the physical and psychological pain of being caught up in the system. I would pay a subscription fee to watch it.

I hate Anthony Fauci.

Billw
      Participant
      US
      He is a classic example of the problem with the “swamp”. Career of getting paid more then any more intelligent people would every make because he is in the swamp and has the right connections. These fat cats don’y really care or have a view other then what will keep them in favor of the others that give them the power to stay in their overpaid positions.
      • This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Billw.
      Don't take life so seriously
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      Dr. Facinstein is who started the “virus”
      writer125
      Participant
      Dr. Fucking Asshole Shit. That says it all.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.