• Replies
      Slowjoe
      Participant
      US
      Huh
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none
      I always suspected Fauci was eager to cover up TRUTHS about COVID-19 last year, when he parroted statements about the virus made by CCP and World Health Organization.

Now there is LOUD evidence tying Fauci to the very Wuhan, China lab that created and “accidentally” leaked!!

And I wonder who exactly introduced Fauci to President Trump last year–because I’ve always felt Fauci was a tool for Democrat political interests….so I’m suspecting THAT person was a trusted GOP Congressperson……maybe one of those TRAITOR GOP people?

And Kenny is right: It’s all no longer sounding like some crazed conspiracy theorist belief; I think there IS a glaring real potential of Fauci and complicit others having broken severalĀ  U.S. Federal laws with their involvement in COVID-19 spread across the U.S.

And don’t be surprised to find Joe and Hunter Biden’s involvement in it all—and do look for AOC and Nancy Pelosi to lawyer up, too.

Summer 2021 is going to get interesting: You thought Watergate was epic………

Billw
      Participant
      US
      Fauci’s hands have been dirty in this since the start and knew exactly what was going on. He wanted to cover his involvement in funding them and his cushy government paycheck. He managed to get into Trump’s team on the virus but sold out quickly to the left to protect that check. DrStrangeLove is right, if this is ever allowed to be truthfully investigated it would make Watergate pale in comparison.
      Don't take life so seriously
      BlackenFish
      Participant
      none
      Fauci should be thrown into a India cow shit pit.
      Staring at the Sun for spots  
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      This has been know from the get go. Scientists were shadow banned that wrote about it. Trump knew what he was talkin about.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      P.S. I’m glad that this subject has moved from the conspiracy forum to the real news. Ha
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      If this ass was shot he would argue that the bullet did not come from a gun!
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.