Fire Anthony Fauci

Forums Real News Fire Anthony Fauci

none
    Anthony Fauci is an incompetent criminal. I wish this dude would get fired and investigated for inciting panic. I really, really hate this piece of shiat.

In August of 2020, Fauci had this to say about herd immunity: “If you look at the United States of America with our epidemic of obesity as it were, with the number of people with hypertension, with the number of people with diabetes, if everyone got infected, the death toll would be enormous and totally unacceptable.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/13/the-death-toll-would-be-enormous-fauci-says-of-herd-immunity-to-coronavirus-in-the-us.html

So there you have it. We’re supposed to wear a degrading mask because a bunch of morbidly obese hypertensive diabetics could die. Note the “could die” because Covid couldn’t even take down a pig like Chris Christie. I guess we should just overlook the fact that these trough pigs spent decades of their lives over-eating and under-moving. They didn’t give two shiats about their own health but now the rest of us are forced to care. I don’t.

Anthony Fauci should be fired immediately.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      SilverBullet
      Participant
      US
      He’s a fraud for sure. But he’s been there so long that the sheep buy every ounce of shit he sells now matter how many times he changes his opinion on shit. He’s an overpaid quack.

edit to add: the CDC is also full of shit fear mongering fuckers. They may have been created for the right reasons, but they have been soured like all the other alphabet bastards

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by SilverBullet.
      Shitposter mostly.
      Finger
      Participant
      US
      He’s been as clueless as long as he’s been involved.

Going back to the AIDS crisis of the 1980s, he had hysterical, even nonsensical ideas regarding those infected.  His outlandish misunderstanding actually had HazMat teams responding to car accidents with “suspected AIDS victims” (language of the time).

Remember him saying it was UNETHICAL to require people to wear masks during the ebola scare?

This “doctor” hasn’t seen a patient in HOW many decades now?  He’s like “Dr. Oz”.  Sure he’s a doctor, but they won’t let him near actual patients.  He’s just good for PR and sales.

Iacet nobilitas mea.
      trav66
      Participant
      none
      The Steve Hilton show on Fox showed ample proof that fauci and his buddy were involved in the creation of covid-19 even after obama deemed the research too dangerous.  They then got around that by hiring the wuhan lab to do the research.  The paper trail was laid out plain as day, undeniable.
      Tedskins
      Participant
      1. I agree with all the posts, but trav66 posted the one that frosts my ass the most.  We were involved with that Wuhan lab.  If you recall they busted a couple of college professors for diverting federal research funds to that lab, then got a payback from the Chinese and didn’t claim that income on their tax returns.  Much like how the Biden family corruption does not show up on their tax returns.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.