Fixing Illegal Migration

Forums The W&J Show – General Fixing Illegal Migration

Participant
    Kenny made an astute observation today when he asked what is being done to fix the cesspools that causes people to flee latin and south america to the USA.  Every time I saw Univision’s Jorge Ramos criticising Pres Trump it pissed me off.  Here is a guy and a network criticising an American President for wanting to protect our border and ensure people enter the USA legally.  Why aren’t they fighting against the corruption that makes their homes a shit hole?  It is a shit hole, because people wouldn’t risk their lives to flee if it was a paradise (or even bearable).

All these open border lefties need to start addressing what is causing people to leave their homes.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      oyster
      Participant
      TD
      100% the people that made this country for us did not give up there lives and treasure in order to give it away for free to people not willing to do the same in their own country.
      Don't read this sentence.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      These fuckin freeloader illegal immigrants PISS ME THE FUCK OFF!!! My father LEGALLY came to the U.S. in 1940 (sent here by his father to get him out of the British draft). Then Dad joins the U.S. Army (pissing off granddad) serving in the south Pacific. Saw combat on Guadalcanal and Okinawa as a Combat Medic (NO PURPLE HEART) then got his citizenship!!! THATS one proper way to do it!!! No running over the border like a criminal…

FUCK THEM shoot them in the desert let the buzzards eat!

Essoso
      Participant
      US
      Illegal aliens, know this, freedom isn’t free. Starting with with the Boston Massacre blood has been shed by countless people to make and keep America free. Toncs you are just a bunch of cowards and slaves of YOUR corrupt countries.

MAKE YOUR CONTRY BETTER, NOT MINE WORSE.

SCOTUS: rule on birthright citizenship. Children of Toncs are not US citizens.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.