Florida Women

Forums Real News Florida Women

• Replies
      TeriDavisNewman
      US
      Well, a taco isn’t exactly a crowbar/tire iron and I think that the cops were forced to arrest her under the laws pertaining to domestic violence.  I’d bet a lot that the prosecutor is going to decline the prosecution.  Cops really have no leeway under the domestic violence laws in most states, so there are a lot of ridiculous arrests but there are also a lot of significant arrests that might not have been made under the old laws.  Here’s a plan:  If you have to smash a significant other in the face with a taco, maybe you should look into ending the relationship.  I hate it in weddings when they smash cake in each others faces.  I told my husband he needed to feed my cake to me and if he smashed it in my face he might lose a finger.  Ergo, I have two adorable photos of the bite of cake part of my long and happy marriage.  However, I AM a Florida native (5th generation) so I felt compelled to comment.  Not all of us are crazy. The photo is just after being fed the bite of cake.  I love cake.

"God wouldn't have made me the way I am if He intended for me to sit down and shut up.    ----TDN

K2
      Participant
      US
      Is she available. I might want to hook up with her after jail. No matter what kind of taco we are talking about here, is it a bad thing? (All in jest I’m happily married.)

Tdn, you may be a sane Florida woman, but I’m more of a Louisiana loon. My wife had cake all over her face. I had to clean it off, but we always laugh at that time now.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.