Fox has shut down all comments

Forums The W&J Show – General Fox has shut down all comments

Participant
    I find it interesting that, as of today, Fox has shut down comments on all of its online articles. The comments were the best part.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      2dueces
      Participant
      Yahoo did it months ago. It’s not surprising as the trolls usually take over. Yahoo shut the comments down because more than half didn’t agree with their opinion of the news.
      Kenny Webster
      Keymaster
      US
      That’s why we created WJ uncensored dot com!   Tell your buds!
      Eat it everyday
      AbbyNormal
      Participant
      none
      I still see comments. Might be on select stories they do that..
        K2
        Participant
        US
        Did they just open back up due to blowback? I don’t look at fox since the election.
        • This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by K2.
        We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      DrStrangeLove
      Participant
      none

2dueces: Yahoo did it months ago. It’s not surprising as the trolls usually take over. Yahoo shut the comments down because more than half didn’t agree with their opinion of the news.

Yahoo’s Marxist style support of liberal political dynamics and the major support of the political characters behind such goes back to Obama’s first POTUS campaign and his entire 8 years as POTUS, where I believe he, back then, laid down the sowed seeds of today’s mass public dissent and evident support of mass media Marxist propaganda.

I think Yahoo created their own “troll” problem–which they clearly are using to exact Marxist mass public conditioning/control by their complete shutdown of public commenting of their “news” coverage.

And if you look at the history starting from the POTUS transition, where Obama exists and Trump becomes POTUS–there is a clearly defined agenda planned and exacted alliance effort, between Yahoo and fellow pro-liberal Democrat propagandist outlets, like CNN, MSNBC, Huffington Post…etc.

I just can’t see Fox News following in their footsteps; it would indeed signal the end of UNBIASED American global news reporting.

bats242
      Participant
      They just reappeared this morning. Strange.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.