Future 10%’er

Forums The W&J Show – General Future 10%’er

Participant
    US
    I have a 4-1/2 year old granddaughter. When I drive my truck, I listen to talk radio starting with the Walton and Johnson show every day. When my granddaughter is riding with me, she asks me to put on music. I will unless it’s W&J, then tell her why. Taking her to daycare this morning, instead of asking me to put on music, she blurted out, “it’s the Walton and Johnson show!” I really think we have an up and coming 10%er! Damn that makes me happy! 😁
    If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything! And you can try, but, you can’t fix stupid!
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Yellow Canary
      Participant
      My wife and I raised three girls.  All in their 30s now.

I don’t know why two of them turned-out to be normal, and one turned out to be a liberal.  They were all raised together.

Good luck OldGoat!

Oldgoat41
      Participant
      US
      Well Canary, I also raised three, two boys and a girl (38, 39, and 41). Other than the oldest, my libtard, the others are on the same page. The strange thing, he is the most like me except for his political views. I have no clue what or who corrupted him. His dumbass voted for someone else, not Biden, because he doesn’t like Trump. Where did I go wrong? lol
      If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything! And you can try, but, you can’t fix stupid!
      Billw
      Participant
      US
      Awesome Goat, you are raising her right! My son is fully on the right, my daughter as close as we are we don’t see eye to eye on every political topic but she is still a supporter of the USA. My oldest grandkid is 9 and she is a bit conflicted, she is taught things at school (well not taught, told what to think) then talks to us. She has alot of questions! We do our best to not just bash her teachers but explain that there are different views on the same events. Her grandfather on my son-in law’s side and I both served and she seems to like our views more and says we are part of the heros she read about. Well she read that before all this crap happened and they actually had programs at her school for Veteran’s day to honor the Vet’s.
      Don't take life so seriously
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      my wife and oldest daughter have matching pink Trump caps. Warms the cockles of my heart.
      Oldgoat41
      Participant
      US
      It’s a shame want the school systems are getting away with Billw. Once school starts again in the fall, I plan on being a thorn in their sides until they ban me. lol

Appalachia, that is cool!

Billw
      Participant
      US
      I will too Goat, and you are right, it’s a damn shame. As I have said before they need to get back to teaching the kids how to think instead of what to think.
      Don't take life so seriously
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.