George Floyd/Deep Fakes

Forums The W&J Show – General George Floyd/Deep Fakes

Participant
    How soon will the government employ deep fakes to avoid the destruction of a city? Imagine the court conducting a trial in the public eye, but mob rule scares those in government so that a guilty verdict is deep faked and the mob appeased. The acquitted defendant(s) hidden similar to witness protection. My husband has shot many holes in this theory, such as jury members won’t be quiet, but this idea persists in my head. Tell me what you think.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      George
      Participant
      US
      Answering your post.

Uncharted territory.

The question, how can select elites in D.C. decide to shut down a booming economy, one that heads toward historically unprecedented high for over 5 decades, in a fear-mongering virus which …even back a decade or earlier named Covid but with the two-digit date altercation at its inflectional suffixes?

Sorry, this entire shutdown was preplanned way before.  The premeditated correlations of 2016, The WorldHealthOganization, the CDC, and our lover boy Fauci were all too close for us in RealVille to believe they were not in this ALL together.

Busy folks work, raise families, bridge relationships within their own community and local societies, not so many can tell you who their representatives are, nor Selectman and or School Board electives.  Most hard-working individuals, raising a family and gettin’ it done.

quotemyboatinsurance brought about some very logical reasoning in another thread stating that in this world, we mostly read headlines, clickbait, and never the depth of the article or subject matter.  Therefore we become victims of sensationalistic Yellow Journalism, something that’s been around since Ben Franklin.  You can shape Mob Opinion with you own the Press.

George
      Participant
      US
      Editing issues above, sorry.  Time was up before the final edit. 🙂

Bottom line, in today’s society, no one can say they’re unaware and innocent of bias, even asked in jury duty.  Any Smart Phone can give a biased eye to gaze upon complete and total unfounded bias.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.