Glad to not be supporting Facebook

Forums The W&J Show – General Glad to not be supporting Facebook

I had to delete my regular user account on FB – so its nice to have a place to go with like-minded people again.  Thanks to Brett at RhinoPM and the WJ team for making it happen.
    - I insure more than just boats, but c’mon man, boats are...you know, the thing.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jason LaFontaine
      Participant
      I have been listening to these guys forever!!! Love em…. people need to go to rumble and check out mike lindells absoule proof… mind blowing so please get the word out
      rhinopm
      Keymaster
      US
      Thank YOU for being a part of this!
      Unless you are the leader, the view remains the same.
      Robert Marie
      Participant
      Hi, I’m a big fan of your talk show and hoping this site a good and continuing great flight.
      MT3
      Participant
      Me Too
      Will Stockdale
      Participant
      US
      Glad to see the move!  We should not support folks who hate us.
      Kenny Webster
      Keymaster
      US
      Here’s another great website for W&J listeners:

Thank you so much to everyone for supporting our new social platform and all of our great sponsors

Eat it everyday
      Benzadmiral
      Participant
      Another great site for Ten Percenters is the Ace of Spades blog, ace.mu.nu.  Strong Trump supporters, conservatives, gun lovers, meat lovers, fans of Melania and Kristi Noem, haters of Dimbulb and the Ho . . . and some of the funniest commentary to be had on the ‘Net.  They would fit right in here, and Ten Percenters would fit well there.  It’s free.  I’ve posted a link to this forum over there.
        mrsfury
        Participant
        none
        Thanks, Benz, that is a good site!
        I like kids. They taste like chicken.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.