God Bless Amazon and God Bless Mr. Jeff Bezos

Forums The W&J Show – General God Bless Amazon and God Bless Mr. Jeff Bezos

none
    Amazon will no longer drug test for marijuana; they are treating it like alcohol. This new policy does not apply to jobs like drivers and pilots.

The MORE Act was reintroduced on May 28th. “This legislation would legalize cannabis at a federal level, expunge criminal records and invest in impacted communities.”

I don’t even care what level of graft “and invest in impacted communities” means. The MORE Act should have been signed into law in President Trump’s first year, not his fifth, but better late than never I suppose.

“The news was part of the tech giant’s ‘vision to be Earth’s best employer,’ which stems from founder Jeff Bezos, who made the announcement in April, two months after stepping down as CEO.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9643727/Amazon-backs-bill-legalize-marijuana-US.html

I realize this guy is a Rich Uncle Pennybags, but seriously … better him than some radical muslim or some Chinese godless yellow devil, right?

USA!!! USA!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Well maybe I need to get a job at Amazon…
      K2
      Participant
      US
      They may hate America, want to keep everyone shut down so that their stock can continue to grow, and be very friendly with China. But hey, weed…

Seriously people, if getting high is worth the country to you, you may have some priorities mixed up.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.