Goregrish

Forums The W&J Show – General Goregrish

Participant

https://goregrish.com

Say what you want but this is what we’re surrounded by… Bordered to…. and sometimes even living, if not next door, only a few blocks away. This is what we have to look forward to. This is why they want our guns, our middle class, and our brains. At this point, I’m aware that I’m underprepared due to Finacial and time stuff (I can’t go blow $1500 on an AR nor can I stand in line at academy at 2:00am waiting for ammo) I have a job and a home and a woman that would put any one of yours to absolute shame (even Kenny, yes… she’s bad MFA) however, I’m ready to adapt to this if we have to. I have no problem doing anything those cartel guys do, only to them. I’m no longer above it, if this is what the Democrats want… so be it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Hate to “um actually” you, but an ar15 only runs about 800. As long as they let you buy there, you should have enough for 2 magazines. Not super prepared, but better than not at all.

Check Academy. You can probably afford a 5.56.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
        P.O.S
        Participant
        Hey K2…. buddy….. I know you’re pretty popular on here…. but for pointing out the smallest detail of my post and “Um actuallying” me…. Go Fuck Yourself.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Allow me to clarify, because the point was not to be a dick. I am of the opinion that the more armed 10%ers the better. If the lower cost enabled you to defend your home, then I would encourage you to look into it. If you still can’t afford it or don’t want to bother trying, that’s fine. Again my goal was helping other hood people to have guns for defense. The um actually was an edit apologizing for the way it sounded. I hope that clarifies things. Sorry for coming off sounding soyboyish.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.