Hannity needs to hang it up!

Forums The W&J Show – General Hannity needs to hang it up!

Participant
    none
    Let Dan Bongino take over his radio show. Hannity is not too bad on his TV show but his radio show has become a repetitive boring 3 hours. I drive home from New Orleans every day during his 3 hour radio talk show. I have been listening to him at least 1 hour every day for 4 years. He takes 30 minutes of information and stretches it into a 3 hours show. He has some interesting guest on like Newt Gingrich, Mike Huckabee and Bill Oreilly but doesn’t let them talk. He is constantly repeating things that he has repeated for months. He doesn’t even both repeating it with different words….. that would at least make it sound fresh.  I listen to Walton and Johnson on my way to work. It’s always fresh new and interesting. Hannity on my way home is always stail old and boring. I believe Hannity needs to concentrate on doing his TV show only….. he obviously can’t do both.

Let Dan Bongino take over his radio show.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Replies
      Beamus
      Participant
      US
      I agree.  I quit listening to Hannity years ago as all he seemed to do was tell you what was coming up, then he’d go to a break.  He’d come back and tell how amazing his upcoming guests were, then go to a break.  His TV show is even worse.  There is a reason I don’t watch MSNBC, CNN, ABC News, CBS News, and NBC News.  Hannity spends most of his show playing clips from programs on those networks.  So why would I watch his show where he shows me things I don’t want to watch.  It is just nuts.  I’ve never understood the attraction of Hannity.
      "The world would be a much more entertaining place if stupidity was painful."    Neal Boortz
        OLDKOZ
        Participant
        Spot on Beamus, Back when I was regularly watching Tucker, I always cut it off when Hannity came on because he typically would just regurgitate what Tucker already covered.
      13rent
      Participant
      none
      OH, and lets not forget he’s a mixed martial arts expert!
      BlackenFish
      Participant
      none
      Yes he tends to up talk himself

Staring at the Sun for spots  
      13rent
      Participant
      none
      I think his producer Linda would do a better job. What are your thoughts on that?
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      The only part of his show I like is when Linda comes on…
      13rent
      Participant
      none
      I agree but Hannity usually drowns her out.

Why doesn’t he at least change his theme music ? I like listening to talk radio but Hannity is rehash, repeat radio………. Reradio.

I like Michael Berry but he comes on too late………….. Maybe they could move him into Hannity slot?

George
      Participant
      US
      “My father used to take off his belt and give me a crack. And I’m all right. – ”

And he never lets Linda have a word or sense of importance during his three hours… mocking her for the obvious, her Jersey accent … WTF?  This “Catholic Irish Guy” cheated on his wife and now resides with a Fox News Host Ainsley Earhardt and her eggs have been frozen, yes.

That and his MMA – דברים

The WJ show is one-hundred times more fulfilling and Pursuit of Happiness from 15h00-16h00 with KenWeb is my cup of clam chowdah’ Boston accent.

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/5/20/21264319/midnight-mania-video-sean-hannity-dana-white-ufc-espn-fox-news

K2
      Participant
      US
      I gave up on Hannity several years ago. I listened to him once because I just turned on the radio. I didn’t stomach him for long, but I can confirm, he does do MMA.

My solution is podcast guru app. You can get any free podcast and listen to it anytime. When I finish wj on the app. I usually switch to dailywire’s mike Knowles. Takes a bit of data if you don’t plan ahead. But it’s worth it.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      I listened to Hannity sitting in my truck on my lunch break for a while just for background noise. But after hearing him mention Hillary’s emails and bleach bit and smashed cellphones for the 1,000th time, not to mention his on-repeat loop of Democrat sound bytes I just had to find an alternative… silence!!!

This predated POH. Otherwise I would’ve flipped to KPRC.

SilverBullet
      Participant
      US
      Bongino is no step up from hannity. They both suck.
      Shitposter mostly.
      bob14089
      Participant
      I like how he prtends to be southern but hes a fucking carpetbagger. For one the Florida Georgia line shit he plays is garbage and pandering music fuck the, ive worked with them complete jackasses, fuck them. Then he says he love the south but plays his little irsh thing making fun of the south, guess he dont know about the Irish brigade. Fuck Sean Hannity!!!!!!
      13rent
      Participant
      none
      What is the consensus on Michael Berry? I don’t get to listen to him much but…… I find him to be very straight forward and to the point. He has great analogies …. really cuts through the bull shit.

On Trump:

“A lot of people don’t like Tom Brady but wouldn’t you still want him as your quarter back?”………….. gotta love the simplicity of that comparison point!

johnjr.martin84
        Participant
        none
        The Czar, Michael Berry is just that, he’s the Czar of talk radio. I’ve been a loyal listener since 2008ish  and he brought Kenny to my attention back when he was “Producer Kenny”. I listen to him every morning when I’m getting ready for work and catch 30 minutes of the evening show on lunch break. Ramon is ok too, but apparently he’s been getting sassy since he dropped the weight on SOTA. 🤣
      Falcon Freedom
      Participant
      I recommend POD cast for the drive if you can.  Louder with Crowder, Pursuit of Happiness Radio (KWJ), Dinesh D’souza, Bongino, Charlie Kirk, Scott Adams have good daily podcast.  Weekly Podcast are I look forward to are: Triggered, Red Pilled America, Devin Nunes, Candace Owens.  Its a good way to get from point A to B without having to hear commercials and also learn something.
      jimmer
      Participant
      US
      I agee, he’s gotten very redundant. Time for a change.
      Appalachia Guy
      Participant
      US
      Been that way for years. Hard to fill 3 hours. Glad our boys mix it up.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Michael Berry is good I’m fortunate that my drive home is HIM after the last half hour of hannity…
      bob14089
      Participant
      Berry is cool with me. Sometimes the interviews get a little boring but overall good show.
      Superballs
      none
      I completely agree that Sean Hannity is an insufferable douche.
      Benzadmiral
      Participant
      I’ve been listening to Hannity on my drive home since about 2009.  True, he does repeat a lot of stuff, including the stories about how he worked as a dishwasher and house painter, etc.  But give him credit:  He was vetting Jugears in 2008 when no one else in the so-called media would do it.  And he championed Trump when many “conservatives” laughed at the idea of a non-politician winning a national election.

That said, I listen to his new segments, then switch to an ’80s music FM station or to my own flash drive with favorite music while the commercials are on and during the FoxNews at the top and bottom of the hour.

bradflinn
      Participant
      none
      I cannot stand the sound of his voice
Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.