How many knives/tools do you carry?

Forums Guns, Ganja & Gambling How many knives/tools do you carry?

Participant
    none
    I was laying out my stuff after work one day when my wife said “wow I knew you carried a knife, but why so many?” It was a work day so I had 6 knives and two multi tools on or about my person or back pack and a little something louder in the pack as well. So, I started thinking about how many I carry and it’s always at least 2 Benchmade folders and a small gerber multi tool on my keys, more often than not I’ll have a CRKT s.p.e.w. around my neck under the shirt too. I also encourage my wife, and daughters to always have at least one blade on their person at all times, my son already habitually carries a little Benchmade bugout so he’s starting out right.

Full disclosure I love knives and have a pretty good collection of various sizes shapes, brand and uses. Just thought it’s an interesting question.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Auntiesoshul
      Participant
      US

My knives stay in my safe or man drawer…my EDC is a Gerber Diesel…my knife collection is valued in the thousands…here’s a snipit…the Kukuri I bought in Nepal, it was hand forged out of a Kamaz truck leaf spring and made with sheath out of yak scrotum….seriously.

If you hate 'Merica, eat a bag of dicks....just ask those Shining Path fucks I slaughtered in 2012.
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Still need a tomahawk!!!
        BuckshotSchell
        Participant
        none
        I do love a kukuri! Nothing feels like it in hand other than maybe a really well made parang. The kukuri just feels so good to swing!
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.