Humans are responsible for some climate change

Forums The W&J Show – General Humans are responsible for some climate change

• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by K2.
    But only because we try to control it.  We’d have to go back to living in tents like the Indians and stop controlling rivers flows, erosion, etc., and let nature do what it wants.

So, in summary, once democrats give up their seawall-fronted waterfront homes, or their high rise apartment on top of a permanent slab, and get a horse & buggy to travel in, then I’ll consider the effect I’m having on the earth.

- I insure more than just boats, but c’mon man, boats are...you know, the thing.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      oyster
      Participant
      TD
      I wish I had a boat to insure….
      Don't read this sentence.
      Xanatost
      Participant
      When all the rich Lib’s quit buying oceanfront property, then i might believe them!!!
      MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Well where I’m living now and IF the dingbats are correct I’ve got ocean front property in the near future so COME ON GLOBAL WARMING!!!
      xXx_69four20_xXx
      Participant
      CL
      This planet has survived asteroids and meteorites.

We aren’t doing shit to it, and to think so is fucking insane.

Just because you don’t like how it “feels” doesn’t change the fact that it’s going to keep on doing what it does.

Simple as.

Persistence can piss a hole through a mountain.

Billw
      Participant
      US
      While we may alter a few things to slow erosion and other things the earth has gone trough cycles since the beginning of time and will gthrough them long after we are gone.
      Don't take life so seriously
      bradflinn
      Participant
      none
      Volcanoes are the culprits.

We must stop volcanoes.

We must stop the earth from destroying … the earth.

K2
        Participant
        US
        This is a brilliant point. I was going to follow it up by suggesting offering up a virgin as sacrifice to the volcano gods, but then I realized that the libtards who believe this shit also don’t have virgins. I’m not about to suggest they come for a conservative for their batcrap religion.
        We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      xXx_69four20_xXx
      Participant
      CL

Persistence can piss a hole through a mountain.

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.