I need Dr Seuss books.

Forums The W&J Show – General I need Dr Seuss books.

Participant
    US
    We just found out we are pregnant.   I was wondering if anyone has any Dr Seuss books they would like to sell or give away.   I grew up with Dr.  Seuss and I would love to read those books to my daughter as she grows up.

here is my email

qball12471@yahoo.com

EAT IT EVERY DAY
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      K2
      Participant
      US
      There are several that weren’t banned. Only 6 or 7 actually got banned. I suggest that you start with those. The entire collection of Seuss would probably run about the price of a banned book.  Also there will likely be digital copies of the banned books available in the dark corners of the internet. My wife found 1 for free.
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      Congratulations! Actually, I was shopping at Marshall’s on Sunday and in the (needlessly long check out line where they place clearance or impulse items) I found a Dr. Seuss book. It’s not one of the banned ones but you might want to check at Marshall’s. A quick search on Walmart showed that they have some as well. Good luck finding some! 🙂
      SilverBullet
      Participant
      US
      No help for you on the books but,

Congrats on the one in the oven!

Shitposter mostly.
      mrsfury
      Participant
      none
      Antique shops and thrift stores are a good place to look.
      I like kids. They taste like chicken.
      LordChance
      Participant
      US
      I think I’m going to start collecting these banned books. The price is going to skyrocket so I will make some money in my retirement. 🙂

So I may not be well hung but I bet my wallet is bigger than yours.

Billw
      Participant
      US
      Congrats!! Hope you can get some of those books. The ones I had for my kids I have given to my daughter and she is reading them to my grandkids.
      Don't take life so seriously
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.