I Struck Back Against the Mask Nonsense

Forums The W&J Show – General I Struck Back Against the Mask Nonsense

Participant
    I mentioned this about 2 weeks ago when it happened.  I stopped into the Advance Auto Parts on Behrman Hwy. in Gretna to pick up a UPS dropoff.  As often as possible I avoid this mask craziness, and I have a doctor’s letter about a medical exemption.  Usually it works.  This time, however, the clerk started yammering, “Mask, mask!” the moment I walked in.  I started to say, “I have a medical . . .”  The manager bounded up and snapped, “Don’t even pull that around here.”  Implying I was lying.  He was rude and dismissive, so I refused to wait outside.  “I’m not a third class citizen.  Give me my package.”

At last he did, practically tossing it to me, and snarled, “Don’t come back.”  He refused to answer me when I demanded to know the name of his district manager, telling me, “Go ahead, call him.”

So!  I wrote a hard copy letter to the CEO of AAP and to the head sales manager.  Pleasantly, a week or so later the VP for Operations calls me, apologizes, and directs me to the district manager, Nick Young.  Nick also apologizes.  He tells me that he immediately went down to that store, watched the video of my encounter (my letter had recounted it all, and he was amazed), and put the entire sales staff through about *5 hours* of re-training.

Heh, heh, heh.  I’m tempted to stick my head in the door, call out, “How was your training, boys?” and go on my merry way.

Fight back, people.  It can be done.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      xXx_69four20_xXx
      Participant
      CL

Consider the following

Persistence can piss a hole through a mountain.

It is TOTAL nonsense. Great for you for striking back! Below is a very lengthy but very informative article for anyone interested. At the end is a two minute video concerning Dr. Mercola’s book coming out soon.

WHO Insider Blows Whistle on Gates and GAVI (mercola.com)

johnjr.martin84
        Participant
        none
        I’ve got my mother that sews making me one out of an old sublime tee shirt that has been washed 100 times and is literally falling apart. That cheese cloth might actually be more effective but I could honestly care less. This bullshit is a placebo. It’s kabuki, virtue signaling, horse shit theater.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Benzadmiral, i applaud you for taking the time to push back against such a rude store clerk. However, I am sad to say that I am not sure it accomplished much. First, all that they promised was that this guy was going to get “retraining”. It will lkkely be online which means he will play it in the background while doing other things. I hate this,but i think ee need to practice a cancel culture of our own. That guy was way out of line, and if you seek change, unfortunarely i think we need to demand he be fired in situations like this. If we can win small battles like this, we may be able to preserve freedom without the looming civil war.

All that said, good job standing against the soyboy. Every little change toward sanity is a step in the right direction.

We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
      johnjr.martin84
      Participant
      none
      I still just tie on my cowboy bandana if someone starts fussing and I don’t feel like debating with a cashier about the absurdity of requiring me to wear a mask while I buy cigarettes. It’s literally useless but it cracks me up when I think about the irony of it. If I had walked into a gas station while wearing  a baseball cap, sunglasses and a red bandana two years ago the manager on duty probably would have thought the store was getting robbed. 🤣
      Benzadmiral
      Participant

K2: Benzadmiral, i applaud you for taking the time to push back against such a rude store clerk. However, I am sad to say that I am not sure it accomplished much. First, all that they promised was that this guy was going to get “retraining”. It will lkkely be online which means he will play it in the background while doing other things. I hate this,but i think ee need to practice a cancel culture of our own. That guy was way out of line, and if you seek change, unfortunarely i think we need to demand he be fired in situations like this. If we can win small battles like this, we may be able to preserve freedom without the looming civil war.

All that said, good job standing against the soyboy. Every little change toward sanity is a step in the right direction.

You may be right.  But then, it might have annoyed him — which is all I could really hope for.  A big company like AAP might be reluctant to fire a manager (not a clerk, though they were annoying too) who turns in good numbers.  The district manager gave me the impression that he himself was *at the store* for most of the 5 hours, though.  And he gave me quite the compliment, telling me that my written description tallied almost exactly with the video they had of the incident.  That alone would have made my day!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.