Idiots with petition

Forums The W&J Show – General Idiots with petition

Participant
    none
    You’ve gotta be a stupid mf’er to start a petition to get rid of JBE and not tell the WJ show. What idiots
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      xXx_69four20_xXx
      Participant
      CL
      I agree.

Persistence can piss a hole through a mountain.

K2
      Participant
      US
      What petition? Where do we sign it? Include the website people
      We stand together because otherwise, we don't stand at all.
        jjleefrombr
        Participant
        none
        I think it’s over with
      CoonAss Assassin
      Participant
      Truth, wouldn’t have had any trouble getting signatures if they would have tried a little harder, I didn’t hear about it till the news said it failed
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Can we do another one? WJ may even help sponsor it. The last thing we need is the governor who was backed by the CCP. (I know someone who attended his inauguration. The met a high up in the Chinese government there. She was kinda spooked by it.)

If another one is not possible, could it have been sponsored by jbe himself?

sumguy2
      Participant
      There were 100,000’s of signatures.  It was all over FB. They set up places all over the state to go and sign it. Everyone i know signed it. But the news is lying about the number of signatures.  They threw out majority of signatures over technicalities.  Total BS.
      JediCajun
      Participant
      Sorry,  I live on the North Shore and did not hear a peep about any recall.  It was NEVER publicized much if at all around here.

As for Facebook I deleted that a long time ago- that’s mostly Liberal’s so if you are using that to reach conservatives, well, good luck with that.

If another shot at it comes up, please let W&J know – so that I can have my entire family sign it.

Xanatost
      Participant

jjleefrombr: You’ve gotta be a stupid mf’er to start a petition to get rid of JBE and not tell the WJ show. What idiots

They must have been Dimacrats!!!

MarineAO
      Participant
      US
      Dam well if we can let’s start another one I also never heard of the first one…
      • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by MarineAO.
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Let’s do it right this time. I’ll sign it twice. 😁
      K2
      Participant
      US
      Are they allowing online/mailing signatures. Seems like they ought to since you can vote that way.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.